Prepping time: 5 minutes
Cool time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup elderflower cordial
- 6 passion fruits
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsps honey/agave (optional)
- 4 cups (1L) sparkling water
- Mint leaves (garnish)
- Cut open the passion fruits, scoop out the pulp and strain into a bowl to remove the seeds. Use the back of a spoon to help extract the passion fruit juice. You need about ½ cup of passion fruit juice. Keep the seeds.
- Add the elderflower cordial, lime, honey and passion fruit juice to a jug. Lastly, add the sparkling water to taste.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a few passion fruit seeds and mint leaves.