- Organic, plant-derived (produced from the blue agave plant)
- Lower glycaemic index (GI) than ordinary table sugar
- About 30% sweeter than table sugar
- Suitable for diabetics
- A vegan alternative to honey
- Dissolves quickly & easily; a great sweetener for hot or cold drinks
Recipe for Agave Lime Marinade:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 small chives
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves
- ⅓ cup Health Connection Raw Organic Agave Syrup
- 2 to 3Tbsp fresh juice from organic limes
- ¼ cup organic soy sauce
- Chop the garlic & chives.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor & blend until smooth.
- Allow the marinade to sit about 30 minutes before using.
- Makes a delicious & tangy summer braai marinade!
Raw organic agave syrup
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product15/02/2018, By NosiphoBetter than honey, honestly.28/12/2017, By natashaLove this product as really try hard to not use honey :-) and the service I receive from faithful to nature is always SUPERB!!!29/09/2017, By CarlyI would recommend this product. Its the best priced organic agave I can find. Great service from FTN as well. Same day delivery for free
:)09/08/2017, By thefastedplantFor someone with a sweet-tooth, this somewhat disappears and doesn't even taste sweet but I noticed that when I replaced table sugar and other sweeteners with agave syrup, I noticed how sweet it is. It's my absolute favourite - it works with everything, and especially my oats bowls with coconut milk11/07/2017, By Jane HVery easy to use - easier than honey. I have it every morning on my oats with cinnamon18/03/2016, By SusanI use this with all my smoothies i make. It really has an amazing taste and not so sweet as honey.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.