18 Dec Blueberry & Basil Kombucha Float
Whether you’re trying to relive some childhood nostalgia or because you’re looking for a creative way to celebrate summer, retro-inspired dessert drink is the perfect way to cool down during the hot summer months.
Prep time: 3 minutes
Course: Dessert drink
- 2 Basil & Blueberry Kombucha (Or kombucha of choice)
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 4 scoops dairy-free vanilla ice cream (or vanilla ice cream of choice)
- Lavender or edible flowers
- Masterstock Cape Dried Flowers
- Scoop the ice cream into a shallow bowl and let it thaw.
- Chop up all the basil and leave 2 leaves aside for garnish. Mix the basil into the thawed ice cream and freeze until set for at least 1 hour.
- Pour the kombucha into the glasses until about ¾ full. Add the fresh blueberries. Use a fork to crush a few of them at the bottom of the glass.
- Scoop 2 scoops of the basil ice cream into each glass. Finish with garnishes and enjoy this fizzy dessert with a spoon and reusable straw.