- 700g sweet potato, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 25g ground almonds
- 25g coconut flour
- 1 tsp mustard seeds (optional)
- 1/2 tsp rock salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C and line a baking tray with foil.
- Place cut sweet potato wedges onto your lined baking tray and add coconut oil and maple syrup. Using your hands, massage oil and syrup into the wedges.
- In a separate bowl, combine ground almonds, coconut flour, mustard seeds, salt, pepper, chilli and dried parsley.
- Add these dry ingredients to your sweet potatoes and evenly coat.
- Place into the oven for 40 minutes or until potatoes are cooked to your liking.
- Serve warm with fresh parsley and vegan mustard mayo*
*Vegan Mustard Mayo
3 Tbsp Vegan Mayo
2 tsp Organic Dijon Mustard
1 tsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
1/2 tsp organic mustard seeds
Ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Serve cold with roasted potato, (roasted butternut, crispy kale or poultry)