Apart from the smooth creamy texture and more-ish taste, what makes Martinnaise spreads so special?
- Egg-free (vegetable proteins & extracts used in place of egg)
- Dairy-free, soya-free, gluten-free, yeast-free
- Low in fat (below 9%), no cholesterol
- Oil content is only 25% (the lowest allowed by law)
- No chemical preservatives
- No cane sugar (Fructose, derived from fruit)
- Contains no MSG or artificial colourants
- Contains no alcohol
- Contains no gums (Arabic, guar, xanthan, etc)
- The vinegar used contains no sulphur dioxide
- The sunflower oil used is Heart Foundation approved & SANHA approved
- Store in a cool dry place. Shelf life is between 7 months and 1 year with proper storage.
- Once opened, store your Martinnaise in the fridge, and use within 6-8 weeks.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 4-6 weeks.
Purified water, vegetable oil (sunflower seed) 25%, lemon juice, grape vinegar, modified corn starch*, vegetable protein (pea), onion, raw organic birchwood xylitol, garlic, mustard, Himalayan crystal rock salt
*”Modified” in this case means that the ingredient has undergone chemical or physical modification, to give the product the desired characteristics; thickening, binding, stability and improved mouth feel. Martinnaise ingredients are NOT genetically modified.
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product16/02/2017, By HelenaMy bottle of Martinnaise tastes extremely bitter, don know if there was something wrong with my batch or if it is supposed to taste like that? It is really too awful to eat and I can see anything that is supposed to taste bitter in the list of ingredients...10/11/2016, By PascalineFor a vegan mayo, its good. I have place an order for the Martinnaise Vegan Gourmet Mayonnaise too.15/10/2015, By MarieThis has been a life-saver in our family, because who can have potatoes without a dash of mayo on the side? Kids love it!18/08/2015, By TammyA delicious alternative to regular Mayo and better for you too!26/06/2015, By CandiceWho would have thought vegan mayo would taste this good...and cruelty free too! :)20/04/2015, By KotharMy son is GFCFSF, really enjoying my cooking escapades in finding the right tastes for an 8 year old boy. This mayo tastes lovely, I used it in potato salad and no one suspected any alternative to normal mayo. Its lovely in chicken n mayo, on boiled eggs and kids love it as is with crudites.28/11/2014, By SaskiaVegan mayonnaise is the best invention ever! Love the flavour! Its great to dip sweet potato fries into or make potato salad. Tastes fantastic!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.