- This salt is unrefined and contains no artificial additives.
- When taken internally as a sole solution, Himalayan salt alkalises & balances the body’s pH and stimulates the digestive system.
- Himalayan Salt contains 84 minerals, in the ideal proportions for your body to efficiently absorb them.
Uses for Himalayan Crystal Salt:
- Sprinkle on food to add flavour.
- Add a spoonful to your bath for a powerful cleansing, detoxing soak.
- Mix 2-3Tbsp with 500ml spring water to make a sole solution. Leave the mixture to sit overnight; then add a few tsp to a glass of filtered water first thing in the morning & drink.
Did You Know?
Recipe for Salted Fresh Fruit Salad:
- 1 watermelon, cubed
- 1 pineapple, cubed
- 1 honeydew melon, cubed
- 1 cantaloupe melon, cubed
- Health Connection Coarse Himalayan Crystal Salt, to taste
- Mix the fruit together in a large serving bowl; sprinkle generously with Himalayan salt to taste.
- Chill in the freezer for approx. 20 min, stirring well at 10 min.
- Serve immediately & enjoy.
Packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present
Typical Nutritional Information (per 1.5g serving):
- Energy: 0kJ
- Protein: 0g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 0g
- of which total sugars: 0g
- Total fat: 0g
- of which saturated fat: 0g
- Dietary fibre: 0g
- Total sodium: 575mg
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product09/07/2018, By Emmalove this salt - the taste, the colour and texture - have re-ordered again will never use plain salt again.08/07/2018, By WendyI love Hymalayan salt, such a healthy alternative to normal salt with plenty of benefits12/03/2018, By LourenGreat product at a great price! We absolutely love Himalayan Crystal Salt and knowing this is natural and organic makes it just that much better. It also lasts us a really long time, so win-win!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.