- Blended with calming, clearing botanicals
- Antiseptic and drying
- Made to shrink blind spots and keep your skin clear
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in recyclable and biodegradable packaging
- Free of Sulphites, Dairy, Glycerine, Colouring and Flavouring
- Not tested on animals - Approved as Cruelty Free by PETA Beauty Without Bunnies
- Morning or Night: Dab roller ball directly on bumps and blemishes.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml
- Melaleuca Viridiflora (Niaouli) Leaf Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) Grass Oil, Geraniol**, Linalool**, Limonene**, Butyl Avocadate, Tocopherol, Schisandra Chinensis (Schisandra) Fruit Extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Farnesol**, Citral**.
- **From natural essential oils.
- This product is produced in a factory that uses nut oils.
- Recyclable glass bottle in a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product09/02/2022, By ElizeAll the SKOON products I’ve been using over a period of time, proved to be worth every sent spent. I’ve not had a reason YET to use this stick as my skin has improved to such an extent by using SKOON Products, that I have not developed any problems up to now.09/02/2022, By ElizeAll the SKOON products I’ve been using over a period of time, proved to be worth every sent spent. I’ve not had a reason YET to use this stick as my skin has improved to such an extent by using SKOON Products, that I have not developed any problems up to now.07/12/2021, By CaitlinIt smells quite strong and makes my eyes water for the first few seconds after applying it but it definitely sped up the healing times26/06/2021, By Nics90I find it shortens the lifespan of spots, like where it would take 5–7 days for a spot to stop hurting, this product clears it up in max 3 days.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.