- Complete beauty starter pack
- Formulated for normal and combination skin types
- Cleansing Cream - gentle & balancing facial cleanser
- Propolis Serum - circulation boosting & targeted pigmentation control
- Facial Toner - soothing & blemish banishing toner
- Daily Moisturiser - deeply hydrating & rapidly absorbed
- Night Cream - replenishing & nourishing
- Naturally scented with essential oils
- No parabens
- No petroleum
- No mineral oils
- Suitable for vegetarians with bee products
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Simply Bee Facial Starter Pack - Normal / Combination Skin because it provides the complete skincare experience as Simply Bee intended them to be used, allowing for the full benefits to be enjoyed. It also gives us a cost-effective way to test how our skin responds!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Propolis and beeswax are two wonderfully nourishing ingredients from the beehive (especially for the skin). Propolis is naturally antibacterial and packed with skin-loving nutrients. Beeswax helps to form a protective barrier that shields skin cells from environmental damage.
- Pack Contains: 1 x Daily Moisturiser (30 ml), 1 x Cleansing Cream (30 ml), 1 x Propolis Serum (10 ml), 1 x Facial Toner (20 ml), 1 x Night Cream (30 ml).
- Daily Moisturiser: Aqua, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Cetearyl olivate & Sorbitan olivate (Emulsifier O), Cera alba (Beeswax), Azadirachta indica (Neem) seed oil, Propolis, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil.
- Cleansing Cream: Aqua, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Cetearyl olivate & Sorbitan olivate (Emulsifier O), Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Rosa centifolia (Rose distillate) flower water / Rose hydrosol, Cera alba (Beeswax), Azadirachta indica (Neem) seed oil, Propolis, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil.
- Propolis Serum: Propolis, Sweet Almond Oil and Neroli Essential Oil.
- Facial Toner: Hamamelis virginiana (Witch-hazel) aqua, Rose damascena (Rose) essential oil, Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) essential oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) essential oil.
- Night Cream: Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) fruit butter, Cera alba (beeswax), Cetearyl olivate, & Sorbitan olivate (Emulsifier O), Prunus amygdalus (Sweet Almond) oil, Propolis, Pelargonium graveolens roseum (Rose Geranium) oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil, Azadirachta indica (Neem) seed oil.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
18 out of 18 people would recommend this product10/12/2020, By christelAbsolutely love these products. My skin is a bit dry in some areas after my baby was born. This feels so smooth on my skin. Love the starter pack.25/11/2020, By ShanonSo, I have combination skin, and a hormonal imbalance, and so naturally I get more acne, this did not break me out once! This is a great test to see if you like the products. The cleanser is a cream so had to get used to that, but every product works wonders and I am purchasing the larger bottles.10/11/2020, By MegI have combination skin and found that the cleansing cream, the toner as well as both of the moisturizers worked really well in balancing the moisture in my skin. I have been using these products for over a month now and my toner is finished. I give this 3 stars as the propolis serum came half empty. Quite disappointing as I wanted to see the effects of the serum after multiple applications.06/11/2020, By MelanieAbsolutely love this range & the face care products do not disappoint - even my husband uses them! Would like to see a similar starter pack in the Teen range.26/10/2020, By SunnyWonderful as a gift. Friend loved it! Palm oil free, which is definitely a bonus.18/10/2020, By AnaI have had a very sensitive skin my whole life and I have always been been very skeptical with facial products. I have a very oily skin type and I had resorted to putting absolutely no creams or toners on my face because they just caused break outs and they were more hassle than they were worth.
I decided to try the Simple Bee products because they are all natural and to be honest, the bag was just too cute to resist and let me tell you, I have no regrets.
First and foremost these products smell absolutely divine.
They absorb quickly in to the skin and they leave your skin feeling very fresh.
For an all natural, simple and affordable skin routine - I would highly recommend this product11/10/2020, By MelissaLove this starter pack - a wonderful way to test all the simply bee products. Love them all, love the smell and the tester sizes are great!10/10/2020, By LoriceAfter the first week of using this products my face has never felt better! No nasty break outs after first use!
Love it!26/09/2020, By JessicaGood products my my skin looks radiant ????
Also liked the small make up bag that came with the creams23/09/2020, By BlondiI bought this as a gift to my mom, and got an extra for myself. I love that it doesn't have over-powered scents as I am sensitive to perfumes.. It is soft on my skin and does wonders** The two packages came in different colors, one the color on the picture and the other a lighter almost white color. Making it perfect for me as now we won't get confused as who's pouch is whos. (Note: In the one pouch the toner leaked a bit, but at least it still had most of it's contents intact*)05/09/2020, By MaryamSimply love this starter pack. Gives you the opportunity to try a host of products at a good price. Leaves your skin soft and smooth, even after the first use.04/09/2020, By LaurenA wonderful combination of products in a gorgeous little bag. Products smell amazing, sooth, moisturise and cleanse well and feel wonderful on my skin. I will definitely keep buying these products.15/08/2020, By BinxThis is truly an awesome product!
Your skin will feel soft, moisture and glow14/08/2020, By UltrameowieEverything you need in one bag! The toner smells lovely but the day/night cream smells a bit like 'Ingram's Herbal Camphor Cream' (might bother some people).
I've been using all the products twice daily and my skin feels soft and smooth. I did, however, have a little bit of a breakout but I think it's because of the serum (I'm not used to putting so many products on my face).
Overall I would definitely recommend this product, the amount of product for the price is quite unbelievable and the quality is great.10/08/2020, By MaggyThis starter pack is perfect to try out.
I have struggled with my skin for years and have to be very careful with products. I have had no reaction, my skin feels and looks amazing. Highly recommend it.29/07/2020, By LuAbsolutely love the smell of the products! Been looking for new skin products for a while now and this is perfect to test the products out!
Would recommend this to anyone looking to try out new products. I will be purchasing my Simply Bee products on a monthly basis08/07/2020, By KaydeeCream cleanser - Love this consistency and smell. Works well and feels good on my skin
Facial toner - also a winner for me, smells refreshing and feels good on the skin
Propolis serum - Love the silky feel, I used mine up very quickly though so assuming it is only for night time?
Daily Moisturiser - Not moisturising enough for dry/sensitive skin. I've given this to my husband to use
Night cream - Moisturising level feels better, smell of neem oil is slightly strong
Packaging - Love the zip bag, unfortunately bag comes in a plastic sleeve
Overall happy with the chance to use these products without having to buy big quantities. Would love to see this pack with an option for dry/sensitive skin22/06/2020, By MedeaI’m a long-time fan of Simply Bee, so I might be a little biased, but I defy you to find a better deal - for under R300 you’re getting a full, all natural skincare regiment that actually works, and an adorable hessian-type cosmetics bag!
The tester sizes are extremely generous, the bottles/tubs are reusable glass (plastic pumps, but that’s to be expected), and it’s all locally made.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.