- A natural face and body moisturiser to help maintain a perfect skin pH-balance
- Infused with Hyaluronic Acid - which offers deep hydration and boost your skin’s glow
- Good for your whole family
- May be used by pregnant mothers and on babies
- Suitable for most skin and hair types
- Contains Vitamins A, E & C - which combat dark spots, redness, wrinkles, rough patches and excessive dryness
- Blended with Squalene - a source of anti-inflammatory compounds
- Helps to fight free-radical damage that causes premature ageing and pigmentation
- Added with natural colouring and natural fragrances
- Qualifies for our Clean Beauty Choice category
- GMO free
- Carrier agent - Glycerine from Sunflower
- Palm Oil free
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals - Cruelty free certified by Beauty Without Cruelty SA
- Locally made with 100% locally sourced Ingredients by a Woman-founded brand
- Paraben-free, sulphate-free and free of toxic chemicals
- Packaged in a Reef safe, recyclable and compostable HDPE plastic
- Morning & evening after cleaning face, pour a small amount onto your hands & apply to face including eye and neck areas in gentle circular motions until absorbed.
- Apply liberally to your body for the ultimately moisturised, balanced, [pH]resh! and healthy skin.
- Shelf life: 24 months unopened.
- Store at room temperature. Keep the container closed when not in use.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 300ml
- Aqua (Water), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate, Citrus aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.
- Recyclable HDPE Plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product25/08/2023, By DaphneI'm delighted to receive my second order and to see that the packaging has changed. I look forward to see how my skin responds to the product during the warmer months. So far, I've had to use it liberally to really moisturise my face. I'm really liking the new packaging and will continue to support this brand. Product works well and is very affordable.23/06/2023, By ChristieNot an oily moisturizer, it is absorbed quickly and does the job described. Pleasant smell. I will buy it again.31/01/2023, By OnyxAbsolutely love this moisturiser, especially for the price it's good value for money. It feels nice and light on my skin and for dryer skin types you can just add a serum or treatment if you feel the need.13/12/2022, By SarahI use this as my facial moisturiser. It’s nice and light, and has a citrusy scent which I don’t mind. Not plastic free but at least the packaging is recyclable and compostable, and it’s the cheapest vegan and cruelty-free facial moisturiser in South Africa I could find. Would recommend.05/12/2022, By DaphneI love the back story and love it when I can support a woman-owned small business. I'm one, so I really understand the value of support. I love that one product is suitable for my face and my body. It is great value for money and all natural. It goes on easily and keeps my skim hydrated. But here is what I'm still struggling to wrap my head around. The packaging, although recyclable, looks like a drip bag or the one my blood goes into when I donate blood. It is not the easiest to control the flow of product (which is just a little too runny for my liking). I've easily squeezed out much more than I need. My pack arrived and there was an "old blood stain" colour in the bottom section. I massaged the bag to reintegrate it and it is OK now, but it did not look pretty. I'm still trying to get used to the fragrance. It's just not what I like. Otherwise, it is a great product.18/07/2022, By susieNice product & a little goes a long way. I like the feeling I am helping empower local business women as well as a product that's kind to the earth ♥15/05/2022, By SuzanneDit is SO 'N lekker room vir die gesig! Dit is dun, iets wat ek bo-oor my rosehip olie gebruik. Dit maak die gesig effens mat - perfek vir na n olie. (as dit help: sensitiewe, gebalanseerde , amper-middeljarige vel ;-) Baie goeie waarde vir geld!
This is a lovely facial lotion that I use over my facial oil. It mattifies the skin a bit which gives a nice "sheen" when used with an oil. (FYI, my skin is sensitive, of normal dryness and almost middle aged ;-) Excellent value for money!31/12/2021, By KeleThis is my first order. I like that it's not oily and the smell is natural. It's good for summer season. Its only been few day and will give an update after a month or so. So far so good.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.