- Food-based multivitamin and multimineral
- Supports healthy brain, heart, liver, kidneys, muscle and bone
- Supports healthy metabolic function
- Includes antioxidants to fight free radical damage
- Food-based Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Adults: Take 1 - 2 tablets once daily with food or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess Vitamin A may increase the risk of birth defects.
- Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed Vitamin A per day.
Caution: If taking medications consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep lid tightly sealed after opening.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets.
- Servings Per Container: 15/30 Servings.
- Available In: 30 Tablets, and 60 Tablets.
Ingredients: (Per Serving)
- Vitamin A (as 50% Mixed Carotenoids and 50% Retinyl Acetate; 3000 mcg), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid and Ascorbyl Palmitate; 120 mg), Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol; 1000 IU), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Succinate; 67 mg), Vitamin K (as Phytonadione; 120 mcg), Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate; 25 mg), Riboflavin; 15 mg), Niacin (as Niacinamide and Niacin; 50 mg), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl; 25 mg), Folate (as Calcium L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate; 1360 mcg), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin; 200 mcg), Biotin (500 mcg), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-Pantothenate; 75 mg), Choline (as Choline Bitartrate; 25 mg), Iodine (as Potassium Iodide; 150 mcg), Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate; 40 mg), Zinc (as Zinc Citrate; 15 mg), Selenium (as Selenium Aspartate; 100 mcg), Copper (as Copper Citrate; 1 mg), Proprietary PhytoNutrient Blend* (400 mg), Myo-Inositol (25 mg), Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum Root Extract; 10 mg), Lutein (6 mg), Lycopene (6 mg), Zeaxanthin (2 mg). *Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid], Pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 43.2 mg gallic acid equivalents (GAE)], grape seed extract [standardized to 85% oligomeric proanthocyanidins], Blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols and 15% anthocyanins], Green Tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract, prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], Rosemary extract [standardized to 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid].
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silica, stearic acid (Vegetable), Coating (Water, Hypromellose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, and Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin).
- Bottled in recyclable and reusable amber glass with recyclable polypropylene screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product30/09/2023, By AshonaFrom feeling fatigued and run down, since using this product I have felt an overall improvement in my well being. Nothing can supplement good nutrition and exercise but certain products can enhance the effectiveness of a healthy lifestyle.22/08/2023, By RizanaExcellent Product, best multi vitamin I have tried to date.03/08/2023, By RonellBeen using this for 3 months now. After a very long struggle with Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's I finally feel like a normal person again. Please note I use this with extra Magnesium and Vitamin B.23/01/2023, By LeePricey but quality ingredients and can feel the difference if I run out of product.21/12/2021, By SandyThe best multivitamin to take.25/05/2021, By KTPricey but it's got everything in it.11/03/2021, By JahaanExcellent product09/03/2021, By LynneThis multi vitamin is fantastic. My husband and I take it every day and
can certainly feel the difference.16/12/2020, By TaniaAlthough this is an expensive Multivitamin, I notice an improvement in my well being when I use it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.