- 100% natural day-cream with built in sun protection (+-15SPF)
- Helps to defend your skin from UV damage
- Moisturizes deeply, and prevents the skin from drying out
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Not tested on animals
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Free from animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
- Potted in recyclable glass, topped with aluminium cap
- Aloe locks in moisture and prevents the skin from drying out during the day.
- D-Panthenol is B vitamin key in maintaining healthy collagen levels for youthfully supple skin.
- Centella, aka Gotu Kola can improve circulation to the skin, speeding up the transit of nutrients and the natural regeneration process.
- Apply a thin layer to the skin after thoroughly cleansing.
- For best results, use in conjunction with your complete Gaia Organics skincare regimen.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- A specially formulated low oxidation-potential aqueous cream base; Comfrey Allantoin, Green Tea, Centella, Kombucha [selenium] & Aloe extracts, Vegetable Glycerine D-Panthenol, Para-Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA – a vitamin B-complex factor), Beta-Carotene, Zinc Oxide, vitamins A, B2 & 6, C & E, cold-pressed Sesame, Jojoba, Coconut & Evening Primrose oils and essential oils of Neroli, Rose Geranium & German Chamomile.
Notice: Colour and consistency of the product may vary slightly from that which is pictured depending on seasonal changes of botanical ingredients.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product28/10/2020, By CrystalLoving this product. Feeds my skin without it being oily and absolutely love the smell.20/10/2020, By KarinLove it but husband can't handle the strong scent08/08/2020, By EsmePerfect for my face. no need for anything else....simply love this cream!!!04/08/2020, By CrystalLoving this cream, absorbs quickly without leaving any oily residue and a little goes a long way02/06/2020, By TshegofatsoCan't stop using it.19/02/2020, By CandiceI tried this product for the first time and I am very happy with it. It is nourishing, absorbs easily and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, with no oiliness. I love the subtle fragrance, too.03/01/2020, By LeaI recently started using this range and am so happy I did. This cream works really well after having applied the Gaia Organics Royal Bio Nutricell. Lightweight cream, but keeps my skin well moisturised throughout the day.13/09/2019, By LATIFFAHave been using it for about a month. Absolutely love it. Lovely fragrance and is easily absorbed....doesn't leave me looking like an oily doughnut!
The night cream is lovely too.
Will definitely buy again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.