How does the Bio Nutricell Benefit You?
- Antioxidants: Various natural but potent antioxidants are included to protect the cells from oxidative damage.
- Anti-ageing: A number of the ingredients have well documented anti-ageing properties, with some improving elasticity and others helping in the development of collagen.
- Soothing & Anti- inflammatory: Soothing, calming and anti-inflammatory ingredients are included to alleviate or prevent irritated skin conditions.
- Sun Protection: Whilst natural sun protective ingredients are included and will assist in providing a very low level of natural sun protection (due to the small amount of the product used), high UV exposure will require additional protection.
- Assists the body’s Melanin Production: Adequate melanin production generally results in less stress on the skin during sun exposure, reduced tissue damage and natural protection of the body by improving natural pigments. Melanin works by absorbing UV rays and dissipating them as heat.
- Healing, regeneration, cell building: Healing and regeneration are essential in maintaining a healthy skin.
Please note that this approach takes time, and even if your skin is producing melanin optimally you should avoid the sun completely when the UV index is high (between 11am and 3pm in summer months)
In addition, Gaia have included some ingredients that are known to assist with burns and others known for their ability to help regenerate skin damaged by the sun.
Bio Nutricell comprises of three separate layers: 1/3 organic Green Tea, 1/3 plant ingredients, vitamins and minerals, 1/3 cold-pressed oils. No synthetic emulsifiers have been used to force them to combine. It is therefore essential to shake this product quite vigorously
Once applied to the skin, the water soluble ingredients are absorbed very quickly, whereas the oil soluble ingredients require a short while for the oil to be warned by the body in order for them to be absorbed.
Wet the skin; shake well, puddle into one cupped hand, spread over the hands, then face, neck & arms.
In addition to Kelp (trace minerals too numerous to detail), purified rainwater; Green Tea, Kombucha & yeast (selenium), Comfrey Allantoin, Ginseng, Whey & pollen extracts, Zinc oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Tannic, para-amino benzoic (PABA), alginic & orotic acids, Beta-carotene; vitamins A, B2 & 6, C & E; d-Panthenol, Tyrosine, Glutathione, Thymol, Colloidal Silver, Copper, Zinc & Manganese, cold-pressed Sesame, Jojoba, Flaxseed & Evening Primrose oils, Mineral oil and essential oils of Lavender*, Rose Geranium*, Neroli, Bitter Orange, Patchouli & Ylang Ylang.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product24/08/2016, By TarynThis face cream is wonderful for combination or dry skin. The oils take a minute or two to be warmed up on your skin before they are absorbed. It is a good base for makeup.
One caution, if you wear white clothing, be careful as the product will rub off onto it and cause yellow staining.16/05/2016, By GerdaFantastic product - my second order of this! My skin feels great and refreshed and full of moisture. Lovely natural product, and the service is outstanding as well. Put my order in the morning, got it just after lunch.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.