- 100% plant, and mineral based soap
- Gently exfoliates with bamboo charcoal
- Biodegradable & grey water system safe
- Boxed in our signature waste-free packaging
- Scented naturally with essential oils
- Suitable for all skin types
- Handmade in South Africa
- No artificial fragrances
- No preservatives
- No parabens
- No triclosan
- No palm oil
- Suitable for vegan
Our Zero Waste Packaging: Faithful to Nature’s natural soap range is boxed in bleach-free, kraft card made from recovered fibre, certified by the FSC. Printed with biodegradable ink. Adhesive free.
- Hemp seed oil is rich in vitamin A, which helps to nourish the skin and promote cell renewal.
- Castor oil gives this soap a luxurious lather, and conditioning powers to leave your skin soft, and supple.
- Bamboo charcoal gives our soap its beautifully rich, dark colour. It gently exfoliates, and removes dead skin cells without over sensitizing.
- Store on a well-drained surface, such as a shower basket or coconut husk soap rest.
- Nett Weight: 100 g
- Hemp Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Cinnamon & Orange Essential Oils, Bamboo Charcoal, Lye, & Distilled Water.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product08/06/2019, By CharlotteI am in love with this soap! The smell is just wonderful for winter time, and I have a feeling even for summer. It lathers very well and the packaging went straight to the compost bin.07/06/2019, By JennaAwesom fresh smell - my teenage girls are loving this03/06/2019, By AdeleGood lather, great smell and leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed.02/06/2019, By DebbieThis smells really nice and feels good to use.30/05/2019, By StaceIncredible smell! Exfoliates nicely, leaving the skin soft and smooth. Soap washes out rather quickly.16/05/2019, By BlueAmazing aroma. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.