What makes this radiant rouge powder so good for your skin?
- Smooth and easy to blend; suitable for all skin types
- Certified to NATRUE & BDIH standards
- No synthetic fragrances, preservatives, mineral oils, parabens, silicone or PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Kaolin is a very soft natural clay that gives the powder a smooth texture; it has naturally cleansing and absorbent properties
- Diatomaceous earth is a chalk-like silica-based clay that helps to control excess oil
- Rose flower extract gently reduces redness and irritation; soothes and regenerates the skin
- Jojoba oil is protective and nourishing, with a similar composition to the skin’s natural oils (sebum)
- Witch hazel extract is naturally soothing, anti-inflammatory and astringent
- The amino acid composition in silk powder is almost identical to that of your own skin; it balances pH, reduces puffiness and blemishes, and protects sensitive skin
Wherever possible, the raw materials used are sourced from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions.
Dr. Hauschka products are not tested on animals. All animal-derived Ingredients are humanely obtained.
Beauty Tip: Apply your rouge in a way that complements the natural shape of your face.
- Round face: Apply the rouge a thumb’s width beneath your cheek bones from outwards in.
- Oval face: Apply accents of rouge centrally between your cheekbones and lower jaw, using large circular movements.
- Angular face: Apply the rouge to any areas with sharp contours, eg. your temples, outer cheek areas and lower jaw.
- Pale complexion: Apply the rouge to your upper cheek area, and to the area beneath your eyebrows.
02 (Natural Red), 03 (Blushing Rose)
Talc, Kaolin, diatomaceous earth (solum diatomeae), Magnesium stearate, anthyllis vulneraria extract, Rosa Damascena flower extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) bark/leaf extract, silk (serica) powder, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, fragrance (parfum), Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Silica, Tocopherol, ascorbyl dipalmitate. [May contain (+/-) Mica, Carmine (CI 75470 ), Iron Oxides (CI 7749¹, CI 77492, CI 77499 YY (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].
04 (Soft Terracotta)
Talc, Kaolin, diatomaceous earth (solum diatomeae), Magnesium stearate, anthyllis vulneraria extract, Rosa Damascena flower extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) bark/leaf extract, silk (serica) powder, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, fragrance (parfum), Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Silica, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, ascorbyl dipalmitate, carmine (CI 75470 ), Iron Oxides (CI 7749¹, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007).
*Component of natural essential oils
Please Note: No synthetic fragrance or perfume ingredients are used to scent Dr. Hauschka products. The fragrances (parfum) used in these products have been carefully composed using blends of the purest essential oils.
A note on Titanium Dioxide: The Titanium Dioxide in Dr. Hauschka products is obtained from illmenite (naturally occurring rock). Titanium Dioxide is a pigment with high opacity and recognised for its excellent skin compatibility. It is used in the decorative cosmetics as an opaque colour pigment, and is not present in a nano-sized form.
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product22/08/2017, By TessaI just love this colour (pinker than the pic shows, but perfect) and even better knowing it is healthy for my skin11/02/2016, By TocaraDear Tessa
Thank you for your message.
We have been in touch with the Dr. Hauschka Head Office and they have requested you email [email protected] so they can deal with your complaint directly.
Many Thanks16/01/2016, By TessaAlthough the product itself is great and a lovely colour, the little hinge at the back broke after a few weeks without it being being dropped or manhandled. It is pricey, so one would expect durable packaging. Ive had to use sell tape to keep the lid attached...not so great.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.