- Soothing & hydrating skin balm
- Solid balm melts into the skin
- Blue Spirulina adds a vibrant colour
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- 100% plant-based & vegan-friendly
- Locks in moisture
- Easily absorbed into the skin
- Anti-inflammatory & antioxidant-rich Ingredients
- Soothes redness & irritation
- Contains Jojoba, Mango, Marula, Baobab & Rose Geranium
- Natural fragrance from essential oils
- Free from parabens, synthetic ingredients & artificial fragrances
- Potted in a recyclable glass jar
- Suitable for most skin types
- Hand-made in Cape Town
- Women-owned company
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty
- baobab oil is rich in omegas 3, 6 and 9 omega fatty acids. It helps to hydrate dry and dull skin and it protects the skin by helping it to maintain a healthy skin barrier. baobab oil may also help to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Blue Spirulina is rich in antioxidants and helps to repair the skin from environmental damage.
- Imphepho (Helichrysum) soothes skin and repairs cellular damage.
- Take a pea-sized amount of The Balm, rub it between your palms to warm the product and apply it onto cleansed skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 40 ml.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Oil*, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil**, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Tocopherol, Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Helichrysum Odoratissimum (Imphepho) Oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Trehalose, Citronellol***, Geraniol***, Limonene***, Linalool***
- * Certified Organic Ingredients
- ** Wild Grown Ingredients
- *** Component Of Natural Essential Oils
- Held within a reusable, recyclable, glass jar with an aluminium lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/10/2021, By SheenaIt does what it says it does. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and so glad I bought it. Just needs a small "spatula" to help get it out the jar - it is quite a firm texture, but it softens beautifully.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.