- Lightly tinted moisturiser
- SPF 20 ideal for daily defence
- Pigments from plant sources
- Available in 6 different, natural shades
- Deeply moisturising oils of jojoba, grapeseed, carrot, rosehip, pomegranate and more
- 100% natural, plant-based skincare
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Select a shade darker than your natural skin tone for a smooth, natural finish.
- Apply to the skin after your moisturiser in up / outward directions.
- Tinted moisturisers provide sheer coverage and do not provide the same coverage as BB creams or foundation.
- Close lid securely after use.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Should natural separation occur, simply shake the bottle.
- Available In 6 Different Shades: 1- Sugar Cookie, 2 - Vanilla Fudge, 3 - Biscotti, 4 - Cinnamon Bun, 5 - Caramel Toffee, 6 - Chocolate Swirl.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
- Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, *Carrot Seed Oil, *Apricot Kernel Oil, *Rosehip Seed Oil, *Pumpkin Seed Oil, *Calendula Oil, *Pomegranate Seed Oil, Cacao, Beet & Carrot Powders, Zinc Oxide (Sun Protection Factor).
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
12 out of 17 people would recommend this product28/12/2020, By TracyI absolutely love this tinted moisturizer. It glides on so smoothly and easily, no whitening at all, and I love that it has an SPF, although I do wish it was at least 30 (the only reason I'm not giving 5 stars). It smells gorgeous too! The tinting is very slight, but that's all I wanted, so it's perfect for me. My new favourite natural moisturizer for sure!30/11/2020, By RowenaI really enjoy this product. It is not heavy and feels lovely on my skin01/11/2020, By MonicaThere's no tint at all when applied and extremely oily.28/09/2020, By TheaI love all HG products so was a bit disappointed that this provided no coverage at all, can't see a different with it on or not. They have excellent moisturisers and I couldn't see a tint here so not sure what this is intended to do?08/09/2020, By CaraThis product smells incredible, but provides no coverage whatsoever. I put on 3 applications and didn't see any difference at all. Also strange that the colours don't stay the same. So if you buy Biscotti one time, it won't be the same colour next time. Which actually makes no difference at the end of the day because it doesn't cover any blemishes.29/08/2020, By ndaok12/08/2020, By AnniSmooth & silky, light yet effective, easily absorbed. Best skin care range I've ever used!30/07/2020, By NandiVery thin, so do not expect any moisturiser. Also provides no coverage. Will definitely not recommend14/07/2020, By ThereseGreat to get a tinted moisturiser but could be slightly more tinted.23/06/2020, By LeanneLove this product! Moisturizes well and smells amazing. Soft and creamy but not oily.16/06/2020, By AnnaTinted cream. A bit of a shimmer. No coverage.12/06/2020, By CarinaI have to agree - it smells divine, but does not give great cover.08/05/2020, By EricaNot good quality23/04/2020, By SanetNot even the slightest bit of coverage or color. And I got two different colors. Does have a slight shimmer. Not impressed with the marketing on this one as I feel that it's misrepresenting the product. Back to the drawing board Hey Gorgeous and don't sell stuff that isn't what you said it is.28/03/2020, By LeighI second Kerry's review - I was expecting this to work like a BB cream, but it has absolutely no foundation cover, it's more just a coloured cream. It is however a nice enough cream, so I mix some foundation with it and use it as just a moisturiser.11/02/2020, By KerryThis moisturiser smells DIVINE & moisturises beautifully, but it definitely did nothing in the way of adding coverage as a 'tinted' moisturiser which was the whole purpose of purchasing for everyday use.09/02/2020, By OrignalWow
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.