- Suitable for all skin types
- Certified by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Soap-free, alcohol-free
- Effective cleanser and makeup remover
- Can be used to remove waterproof makeup
- Silky smooth, skin-loving consistency
- Won’t strip the skin of its natural oils
- Safe for use around the delicate eye area
- Leaves skin feeling soft, clean and pampered
How does it work?
- Kalahari melon, jojoba and baobab are ultra-nourishing and conditioning when applied to the skin. When rinsed off with warm water, the oils emulsify into a creamy milk, where dirt and impurities dissolve.
- Sesame oil is one of the star ingredients here, with essential fatty acids helping to repair damaged skin cells and strengthen tissues with deep hydration and nourishment. Sesame oil even helps to reduce the appearance of scars and brighten up your complexion.
- Use 1 pump of Oil-Milk Cleanser.
- Apply to face, neck and eyes, using small circular movements to lift impurities and makeup.
- Rinse with warm water or a soft cloth.
- To remove waterproof makeup, apply to dry skin (no water on hands). Use small circular movements and rinse well with warm water or a soft cloth.
- Cleanser can be used twice daily without drying out your skin.
- Available in 200ml Bottle
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Citrullus lanatus (Kalahari melon) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Sacrose Laurate, Aqua (water), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Oil*, Rhus Verniciflua (Berry) Peel Cera, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Oil, Sodium Levulinate*, Sodium Anisate*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geranoil**, Citronellol**, Citral**
- *Ingredients from organic farming
- ** Components of natural essential oils
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.