20 Mar Dairy-Free Banana and Date Syrup Ice Cream
A delicious dessert not only for vegans but actually perfect for anyone. Don’t forget about this “treat” when you’re trying to keep the kids off the unnatural sugar highs – they won’t even know the difference…
- 6 Frozen Bananas, sliced
- 100g (5 – 6Tbsp) Silan Date Syrup
FOR SERVING (optional)
- Mash the bananas and Silan date syrup in a food processor (strong enough to crush ice) for 2 – 3 minutes or until the mixture takes on the texture of ice cream.
- If you would like to add the pecans, do so towards the end of the processing.
- Do not prepare in advance and freeze – the texture will not stay the same.
- Spread your garnish of choice and serve in cones or bowls.