18 May Beetroot & Cacao Latte
- 2 blocks sugar-free dark chocolate
- 1 tsps beetroot powder
- 1 tsps maca powder
- 1 tsps coconut blossom sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp raw caoca powder
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup hot almond milk/ coconut milk
- Pour ½ cup milk in mug and heat up in the microwave for 30 sec. If you have a milk frother you can froth the milk or blend in a blender.
- Pour hot water in a separate mug with all the dry ingredients in and stir until chocolate is melted with a spoon. Tilt the mug and pour in the frothed milk.
- Put all the ingredients except the hot water in a saucepan and heat it up until milk is frothy, pour into a mug and add hot water.
Deliciously paired with Vegan Apple Crumble Pie