- 100% pure maca powder
- No fillers,additives, preservatives
Key benefits of Maca:
- Balances Hormones: Stimulates the pituitary gland, which controls the ovaries & testes; this helps to maintain healthy levels of the steroid hormones. Provides relief from menopausal & PMS symptoms by normalising oestrogen balance.
- Sexual Functioning: acts on the adrenal glands, pancreas & thyroid gland, supporting the body’s natural ability to normalise its oestrogen, progesterone & testosterone levels.
- Fertility Helps to increase egg follicle maturation in women while increasing sperm count & motility in men; enhancing fertility levels in both sexes.
- Adaptogen: Maca is an adaptogen which helps the body to recover from the effects of stress. it "adapts" to your body's metabolism, working with your body for optimum results. It has the ability to balance and stabilise the body's systems (cardiovascular system, nervous system, musculature, lymphatic system, etc.). As an adaptogen, Maca can provide more energy if it is needed, but if it is not, it will not overstimulate. Adaptogens also boost immunity and increase the body's overall vitality by 10-15% according to most studies. Rather than addressing a specific symptom, adaptogens are used to improve the overall adaptability of the whole body to diverse and challenging situations and stress.
- Immune Boosting: Maca is also a rich source of vitamin C & zinc
- Complex carbohydrates: support increased physical & mental endurance.
- Nutritious: High in vitamins especially vitamins B1, B2, C and E. Rich in minerals including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur and iron, and contains trace minerals, including zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, bismuth, manganese and silica. It has about 10% bioavailable calcium and about 12-14% bioavailable protein.
- Maca tastes malted, like Horlicks so try adding it to smoothies, porridges, yoghurt, cereals or as a great addition to desserts and sweet treats such as raw chocolates
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (as packed)
Single serving size =
7 g (2 teaspoons)
Per single serving
Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g)
of which total sugars (g)
Total fat (g)
of which Saturated fat (g)
Dietary fibre (g)
Total Sodium (mg)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.