- A 100% natural tissue oil formula
- For use on the body or face
- Made with a combination of pure plant oils & extracts
- Anti-aging tissue oil: assists with skin repair & rejuvenates your skin
- Softens the appearance of lines & wrinkles
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of scars & stretch marks
- Boosts hydration & elasticity
- Locks in moisture without blocking pores
- Promotes a healthy skin texture
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant & anti-ageing benefits
- Protects against free radical damage
- Mildly antiseptic with skin conditioning properties
- Non-greasy, easily absorbed
- No mineral oils pr parabens
- No GMOs
- No artificial additives, fragrances or preservatives
- Includes 3 base oils, 4 specialist oils, 2 vitamin oils & 5 plant extracts
- Ingredients contain high concentrations of fatty acids to support skin health
Bio-Oil Natural is especially beneficial for:
- Surgical & cesarean scars
- Stretch marks caused by pregnancy or weight changes
- Burn scars
- Acne scarring
- Minor scarring caused by bug bites or grazes
- Massage into your skin using circular motions, until the oil is fully absorbed.
- For best results, apply twice daily for a minimum of 3 months.
- Do not apply to an open wound or broken skin. Apply to a scar once the skin on the surface has fully healed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean Oil), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Seed Oil), Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil (Chia Seed Oil), Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Pomegranate Seed Oil), Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil (Inca Inchi Seed Oil), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheatgerm Oil), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip Oil), Calendula Officinalis Extract (Calendula Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil), Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil (Patchouli Oil), Bisabolol, Tocopherol.
- All packaging materials are recyclable.
- Cap: Polypropylene (PP)
- Plug: Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Bottle: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) containing UV stabiliser
- Carton: Bleached Paper Board (BPB) with Aqueous Coating
- Shrink: Polypropylene (PP)
- Shrink Label: Semi-Gloss Decal
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product03/04/2021, By AneldaAbsolutely love that this Bio-Oil is natural!
It doesn't feel greasy and absorbs quite well.
22/03/2021, By LonwaboI’ve always known bio oil to not be so natural when it comes to their ingredients. Used bio oil in high school and just didn’t like how it worked on me. Was so excited when the natural range came on FTN, it’s such a wonderful product. Use it for my c section scar and as a night cream at night15/03/2021, By maryamperfect for my skin. used it before. Helped to heal knee brace scars.09/03/2021, By GinaBeautifully thick and rich oil. Was surprised to see how quickly my skin responded. A definite new favourite for me.25/02/2021, By KylaReally helping with reducing the appearance of my scar04/01/2021, By SafiyyahLove that its natural. Using in pregnancy , its effective and lasts long14/12/2020, By BiancaLove it and love that it is all natural and all good for my skin!13/12/2020, By JTAll natural! Excellent product! Use it primarily for the face at night! Wake up every morning looking 10 years younger :D16/11/2020, By CandiceJust wonderful08/11/2020, By MargaretFinally I can use Bio-Oil again! So happy that they created a natural version of the original. And it has been proven that it actually works! Thank you Bio-Oil!24/10/2020, By TastyMy skin loves it14/10/2020, By TanjaMuch prefer this over the dreadful pink fragranced version
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.