Here’s the inside scoop on what makes each spoonful of this Veggie Superfoods formula so special:
- Cereal grasses: Organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses, all grown in nutrient-rich volcanic soil and packed with nutrients.
- Parsley: A powerful antioxidant herb with detoxing powers; full of carotene, vitamin K, vitamin C plus vitamins B1 and B2.
- Spinach: This leafy green is such a rich source of antioxidants, iron, folic acid and vitamins A, C, E and K – yet another reason to take a leaf out of Popeye’s book!
- Organic & wild-harvested sea vegetables: This superfood powder contains a blend of no less than 7 mineral-rich sea vegetables, which have 10 to 20 times more nutrients than land vegetables. They’re full of iron and iodine – great for red blood cells and a healthy thyroid.
- Chlorella & spirulina: Two wonderfully beneficial fresh water vegetables. Chlorella has more chlorophyll (a potent antioxidant) than any other food, and spirulina is a great source of amino acids. Both are full of protein and beta-carotene.
- Broccoli, daikon radish & kale: From the cruciferous family. These veggies are just full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sprouts: The formula includes 5 organic sprouts, namely amaranth, fenugreek, sunflower, adzuki and quinoa. These sprouts have up to 100 times more enzymes than raw fruits or veggies – wow!
- Carrot, beetroot & tomato: These veggies are known as carotenoids, and are full of red/ orange phytonutrients that support heart health and fight cancer.
This is a nutrient-dense supplement free of any pesticides, preservatives, colourants, flavourings, additives, bulking agents or binders.
Note: Supplements should be used to complement a healthy, balanced and varied diet.
1 heaped tablespoon (10g) once or twice daily, mixed with water or fruit juice (unless otherwise directed by a healthcare practitioner).
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains iodine and concentrated parsley; do not use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for those with severe liver or kidney disease.
- Do not use if you have a thyroid problem, except under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Note: Speak to your healthcare provider before taking any supplement, especially if you have a medical condition or experience side-effects.
Organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses, organic kelp (laminaria digitata), organic rockweed, organic dulse, organic bladderwrack, organic sea lettuce, organic laver, wild-harvested nori, chlorella pyrenoidosa and spirulina platensis algae, broccoli, daikon radish, kale, organic adzuki, amaranth, fenugreek, quinoa and sunflower, organic carrot, beetroot and tomato powder.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product20/04/2017, By MignonI love this stuff, but I had a hard time mixi g it with juice, it made clumps. Now I have discovered an awesome way to drink it, I melt a tablespoon of Coconut oil and add the powder to that, I also add some juice afterwds, tastes awesome. It really works for me.17/10/2016, By RenciaFeeling so healthy since I started using it!21/06/2016, By VerenaEven in a smoothie I do not enjoy this powder. It really leaves a grainy, powdery taste in the mouth. Good product though and definitely serves a great purpose. I would rather just eat loads of fresh greens!28/01/2016, By JanineThis might not taste like milkshake, but it makes me feel amazing. I have been using this for many months. I don do well with vitamins in pill form (and some other liquid forms) and I have tried quite a few brands. This product is just so much better. No stomach issues and I can actually feel that this is working... My body just loves it12/11/2015, By AnnaSubjectively, I definitely feel more energetic and emotionally upbeat. Even my friends have noticed it. Beyond that, I can really say how well it works. the powder tastes absolutley disgusting (like all green powders), and it does not dissolve well in any liquid, not even when I break up the clumps with my fingers before mixing it. Ill probably buy tablets or capsules next time; these two disgusting drinks every day are wearing me down. But thats an issue with all powders, not specifically with this one.15/09/2015, By MelanieI have been using this product for 9 months now and I have not caught a cold or flu the whole winter, for the first time ever in my life. its amazing!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.