Here’s the inside scoop on what makes each spoonful of this Veggie Superfoods formula so special:
- Cereal grasses: Organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses, all grown in nutrient-rich volcanic soil and packed with nutrients.
- Parsley: A powerful antioxidant herb with detoxing powers; full of carotene, vitamin K, vitamin C plus vitamins B1 and B2.
- Spinach: This leafy green is such a rich source of antioxidants, iron, folic acid and vitamins A, C, E and K – yet another reason to take a leaf out of Popeye’s book!
- Organic & wild-harvested sea vegetables: This superfood powder contains a blend of no less than 7 mineral-rich sea vegetables, which have 10 to 20 times more nutrients than land vegetables. They’re full of iron and iodine – great for red blood cells and a healthy thyroid.
- Chlorella & spirulina: Two wonderfully beneficial fresh water vegetables. Chlorella has more chlorophyll (a potent antioxidant) than any other food, and spirulina is a great source of amino acids. Both are full of protein and beta-carotene.
- Broccoli, daikon radish & kale: From the cruciferous family. These veggies are just full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sprouts: The formula includes 5 organic sprouts, namely amaranth, fenugreek, sunflower, adzuki and quinoa. These sprouts have up to 100 times more enzymes than raw fruits or veggies – wow!
- Carrot, beetroot & tomato: These veggies are known as carotenoids, and are full of red/ orange phytonutrients that support heart health and fight cancer.
This is a nutrient-dense supplement free of any pesticides, preservatives, colourants, flavourings, additives, bulking agents or binders.
Note: Supplements should be used to complement a healthy, balanced and varied diet.
1 heaped tablespoon (10g) once or twice daily, mixed with water or fruit juice (unless otherwise directed by a healthcare practitioner).
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains iodine and concentrated parsley; do not use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for those with severe liver or kidney disease.
- Do not use if you have a thyroid problem, except under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Note: Speak to your healthcare provider before taking any supplement, especially if you have a medical condition or experience side-effects.
Organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses, organic kelp (laminaria digitata), organic rockweed, organic dulse, organic bladderwrack, organic sea lettuce, organic laver, wild-harvested nori, chlorella pyrenoidosa and spirulina platensis algae, broccoli, daikon radish, kale, organic adzuki, amaranth, fenugreek, quinoa and sunflower, organic carrot, beetroot and tomato powder.
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product14/05/2019, By RobynThe taste takes a lot of getting used to - it's like drinking pond scum! I mix the teaspoon of powder with a shot of almond milk and down it quickly. However, my incessant cravings for bad foods are pretty much gone and my energy levels are better.20/01/2019, By VanessaLove this supplement. Eat this every morning. Feeling less guilty if I don't eat veggies every day09/10/2018, By TanyaWhat a super healthy supplement!
You would think it would taste really "bad" but it's do-able and you feel so healthy afterwards :-)!02/10/2018, By NickA great way of getting more greens in my diet12/08/2018, By LGreat way to make sure you're eating enough greens.10/06/2018, By RonIf you know you’re not eating enough greens this is a very easy way of substituting and blends wonderfully into smoothies!20/04/2017, By MignonI love this stuff, but I had a hard time mixi g it with juice, it made clumps. Now I have discovered an awesome way to drink it, I melt a tablespoon of Coconut oil and add the powder to that, I also add some juice afterwds, tastes awesome. It really works for me.17/10/2016, By RenciaFeeling so healthy since I started using it!21/06/2016, By VerenaEven in a smoothie I do not enjoy this powder. It really leaves a grainy, powdery taste in the mouth. Good product though and definitely serves a great purpose. I would rather just eat loads of fresh greens!28/01/2016, By JanineThis might not taste like milkshake, but it makes me feel amazing. I have been using this for many months. I don do well with vitamins in pill form (and some other liquid forms) and I have tried quite a few brands. This product is just so much better. No stomach issues and I can actually feel that this is working... My body just loves it12/11/2015, By AnnaSubjectively, I definitely feel more energetic and emotionally upbeat. Even my friends have noticed it. Beyond that, I can really say how well it works. the powder tastes absolutley disgusting (like all green powders), and it does not dissolve well in any liquid, not even when I break up the clumps with my fingers before mixing it. Ill probably buy tablets or capsules next time; these two disgusting drinks every day are wearing me down. But thats an issue with all powders, not specifically with this one.15/09/2015, By MelanieI have been using this product for 9 months now and I have not caught a cold or flu the whole winter, for the first time ever in my life. its amazing!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.