- Easily absorbed, highly bioavailable form of MSM
- Helps relieve joint pain, and stiffness
- Helps to protect against rheumatoid arthritis
- May reduce the inflammation of joint connective tissues
- Great for athletes, and the elderly
- MSM has been shown to increase glutathione (a powerful, naturally occurring antioxidant)
- The Real Thing MSM-Body Powder is odourless, with a slightly bitter taste that can be masked by mixing with a flavoured drink – including hot drinks like tea and coffee.
- Week 1: Take half a teaspoon (2g) daily.
- Week 2: Take 1 rounded teaspoon (4g) a day in divided doses.
- Week 3, onwards: Take 1 rounded teaspoon twice daily (8g in total). This can be increased to up to 4-6 teaspoons daily, in three doses. After three to six weeks, return to the maintenance level (2 rounded teaspoons).
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Sulphur is a mineral that contributes to connective tissue structure and repair. MSM is ~34% sulphur by weight.
- Nett Weight: 240 g
- OptiMSM™ Methylsulphonylmethane.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product03/04/2021, By GarethOutstanding product !
I just had a hip replacement two months ago, this product really helped me. It has a great energy enhancer , and I can feel the difference with my joints.
I mix a small portion into my coffee.03/02/2021, By KgapaI’m highly satisfied26/12/2020, By NomsGood product05/09/2020, By PharaneHair is coming through so I will be ordering more to see how this hair growth journey goes25/07/2020, By KarinSince using this product, my knee pain has diminished. Took a few weeks before I felt the difference.25/07/2019, By Gud productThis is a great product. It delivers. Although much easier to consume in tablet form08/06/2019, By meganThis is a good brand and great product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.