- Hydrating, multipurpose beauty elixir
- Natural anti-ageing benefits
- Tightens and firms the skin
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- No synthetic fragrances, parabens and preservatives
- Certified organic ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Spilanthes acmella, also known as the ‘Toothache Plant’, is known to relax facial tension which targets fine lines and wrinkles at the cause. It effectively smooths the skin leading to a more youthful appearance.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice has been clinically proven to stimulate fibroblasts in skin cells, leading to enhanced collagen production.
- Chlorophyll, the green pigment found in plants, is a potent antioxidant which fights free radicals and oxidative stress; two major causes of collagen degradation.
- Oily skin with occasional breakouts: Apply 1-2 pumps (use alone as a moisturiser).
- Dry or dehydrated skin: Apply 1-2 pumps under your moisturiser morning and evening.
- Sensitive or reactive skin: Apply 1-2 pumps under your moisturiser or as your moisturiser morning and evening.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Malachite Extract, Squalane, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Monostearate, Aqua (water), Caprylic/ Capric Triglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinic, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hectorite, Chlorophyll, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarin Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil* Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Sodium Anisate, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- *Certified organic ingredients.
- **Components of natural essential oils.
- Potted in a frosted glass bottle with recyclable (and reusable) plastic pump.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.