- Hydrating, multipurpose beauty elixir
- Natural anti-ageing benefits
- Tightens and firms the skin
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- No synthetic fragrances, parabens and preservatives
- Certified organic ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Spilanthes acmella, also known as the ‘Toothache Plant’, is known to relax facial tension which targets fine lines and wrinkles at the cause. It effectively smooths the skin leading to a more youthful appearance.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice has been clinically proven to stimulate fibroblasts in skin cells, leading to enhanced collagen production.
- Chlorophyll, the green pigment found in plants, is a potent antioxidant which fights free radicals and oxidative stress; two major causes of collagen degradation.
- Oily skin with occasional breakouts: Apply 1-2 pumps (use alone as a moisturiser).
- Dry or dehydrated skin: Apply 1-2 pumps under your moisturiser morning and evening.
- Sensitive or reactive skin: Apply 1-2 pumps under your moisturiser or as your moisturiser morning and evening.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Malachite Extract, Squalane, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Monostearate, Aqua (water), Caprylic/ Capric Triglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinic, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hectorite, Chlorophyll, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarin Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil* Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Sodium Anisate, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- *Certified organic ingredients.
- **Components of natural essential oils.
- Potted in a frosted glass bottle with recyclable (and reusable) plastic pump.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
16 out of 17 people would recommend this product23/03/2021, By ShaylaOne of my favourites from TSC. I first bought the tester set and have since bought a larger bottle. The wildflower cream is super light and adds a beautiful glow to my skin. In colder weather I will apply it underneath my moisturiser.26/11/2020, By AkikoA lovely light yet nourishing cream. Perfect for normal to oily skin. I needed sonething a little richer for my dry skin.14/11/2020, By HeilaThis cream is outstanding. It makes my skin feel so smooth and supple.
I can see a big difference since using this cream under my moisturiser.30/09/2020, By ShelbyI dont have sensitive skin at all and have never had a reaction. I was excited to try a less oily moisturizer from the range as I have loved all the other products. The first few days were wonderful but ever since it makes my face incredibly red and flushed for about 30 minutes with a slight burning sensation after each use.14/09/2020, By BernadineI love this product. A bit of extra pampering that my skin needed. Don't use too much as it can make your skin oily. I am using one pump every second night under my normal moisturiser. I can see and feel the difference.29/08/2020, By Bernadinegreat09/07/2020, By NikitaThis is the best toner! And you don’t even need cotton pads you can just apply it directly to your skin.16/06/2020, By LauraReally enjoying this as a daily part of my skincare routine. Smells nice and is lightweight on the skin.31/05/2020, By BronwynThis cream is not very moisturisng for my dry skin in winter however I lock in the moisture with a facial oil afterwards. Love the smell.28/05/2020, By KarlienI’m in the process of changing from a high-end product to this. Usually, my skin would freak out when I use any other product, but I’ve been using this for more than a week, day and night, to test it out, and had no breakouts, no dry/taught skin, no oily skin, and no irritation. I’m satisfied with the outcome so far and will slowly introduce another product from this range. It really does feel good knowing it’s made from natural ingredients, as well. Which is one of the reasons I want to start using the whole range.21/05/2020, By MichaelaTo be honest, I don't think any review can do this product justice. The Wildflower Water-Cream has TRANSFORMED my combination/hormonal skin into the skin I really never thought I would have. With just over a week of use, there has been the most obvious improvement in texture and overall GLOW. I do, however, have quite a bit of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation which I think would need more serious treatments to fully get rid of, but besides that my skin has truly never been better. As a student, the price is not the most budget-friendly, but I will continue to buy this as long as it exists! Thank you Skin Creamery for this beautiful product :))))))15/05/2020, By MerlindLove love love. This brand never dissapoints especially with the skin tonics and this moisturiser. Leaves me feeling hydrated but not overly oily. Perfect for a breakout day of underneath my usual moisturiser afyer deep cleansing11/05/2020, By JessicaGreat cream! In summer I’ll use it alone, but in winter with the drier air, I use it under my day cream. It made my skin smooth and soft immediately!03/05/2020, By KendalExcellent and very effective.03/05/2020, By LRevitalises your skin and smells celestial.21/04/2020, By JoanneReally happy with this product. I decided to give it a try as my other salon products were getting so expensive and I'm so pleased I did, it's great and my skin is feeling really soft and hydrated.08/04/2020, By LouGreat product and does the job - skins feel amazing
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.