- Won Best Deodorant at the 2016 Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards and Best Body Care at the 2015 Pure Beauty Awards
- Delivers a pleasant, fresh citrus aroma
- Suitable for children 8 years and older
- It is infused with Aloe Vera to help soothe your skin
- Enriched with organically grown Ingredients
- Certified 100% natural by COSMOS and Soil Association
- Long lasting protection for your skin with no white marks on your clothes
- Vegan Society Approved - to be suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Free of Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Triclosan, Parabens.
- Apply to clean dry underarms.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Did you know?
- Salt of the Earth offers a range of environmentally friendly and natural skincare products.
- Salt of the Earth brand is synonymous with environmentally friendly and paraben-free natural deodorants and skincare products that are as effective as they are ethical.
- Salt of the Earth offers a variety of award-winning deodorant sprays, refills, roll-ons and travel sprays, approved by Vegetarian and Vegan Societies.
- Nett Volume: 75 ml
- Aqua, Potassium Alum, Magnesium Chloride, Glycerine, Propanediol, Triethyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Polyglyceryl-10-laurate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Sodium bicarbonate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Hydroxycitronellal*, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Farnesol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Salicylate*
- *From natural essential oils and botanical extracts.
- **Organically grown.
- Recyclable HDPE plastic bottle
Country of Origin:
- Product of UK
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product22/12/2021, By AmyVery subtle, but it's great. It works in 35+ degree weather, so I'm happy. ????????17/08/2021, By AmyI've been using this for a few weeks now and it definitely works better than the usual Dove or Nivea deos. The smell is great - not too sweet or cloying. At the end of a day (after morning application) I smell mostly neutral. On some busy days I catch a bit of a smell - but not nearly as bad as with other deodorants. Interested to see how this holds up in summer.24/06/2021, By inesActually works and smells great12/03/2021, By ChantalI've been using this product for a few weeks - it smells amazing, but unfortunately it irritates my skin for some reason, so I can't use it anymore (and that makes me sad, because otherwise it works nicely)10/03/2021, By CandiceI have tried many natural deodorants that have not worked for me. I've been using this deodorant for a few days (that have been incredibly hot) and so far so good!
The melon and cucumber scent is lovely and fresh but not overpowering. It sinks into the skin quickly, and doesn't leave white marks on clothing.12/02/2021, By GaoThis deo roll-on is light, doesn't leave white marks and the smell is very mild. It keeps me feeling fresh all day. I love it! This is a product that I'm definitely planning to use from now on. I think I've found my match with this one. Happy customer
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.