- Brings out a fresh botanical fragrance of a delicate bouquet featuring Sicilian lemons with a subtle nuance of sage and rosemary
- Enriched with organically grown ingredients
- Certified 100% natural by COSMOS and Soil Association
- Long lasting protection for your skin while leaving no white marks on your clothes
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Free of Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Triclosan, Parabens.
- Apply to clean dry underarms.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Did you know?
- Salt of the Earth offers a range of environmentally friendly and natural skincare products.
- Salt of the Earth brand is synonymous with environmentally friendly and paraben-free natural deodorants and skincare products that are as effective as they are ethical.
- Salt of the Earth offers a variety of award-winning deodorant sprays, refills, roll-ons and travel sprays, approved by Vegetarian and Vegan Societies.
- Nett Volume: 75 ml
- Aqua, Potassium Alum, Magnesium Chloride, Glycerine, Propanediol, Triethyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Polyglyceryl-10-laurate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, *Linalool, *Hexyl Cinnamal, *Amyl Cinnamal, *Limonene, *Farnesol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Citral, *Benzyl Salicylate.
- *From natural essential oils and botanical extracts.
- **Organically grown.
- Recyclable HDPE plastic bottle
Country of Origin:
- Product of UK
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product06/04/2021, By RoseWorks really well for me, I like the scent.25/03/2021, By WendyI've tried quite a few natural deodorants, and this one is by far the best!24/02/2021, By CaitlinSmells so lovely. Cant believe we need anything with chemicals in if this is available
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.