The Make Your Own Chocolate pack contains:
- 1 x Sweetly Does It Silicone Chocolate Moulds (Round)
- 1 x Crede Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (500ml)
- 1 x Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Powder (850g)
- 1 x Simply Bee Raw Honey
Please note: Each pack contains EITHER a jar of a honey OR a bottle of maple syrup (vegan friendly). Please select which option you’re prefer in the drop down menu on the right hand side.
Sweetly Does It Silicone Chocolate Moulds (Round)
- Fridge, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant to 260°C
- Size: 22cm x 11cm
Crede Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (500ml)
The Credé Organic Coconut Oil has been mechanically pressed from coconuts, and is not refined, bleached or deodourised.
Virgin Coconut oil is a highly dynamic 100% unrefined and organic oil that can be used as a skin care treatment or as a cooking oil – and of course, due to its amazing effectiveness in both fields we recommend that you do use it on both your skin and to cook with.
Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Powder (500g)
Cacao Powder has a strong, rich, dark bitter chocolate flavour. Perfect to make raw chocolate desserts of all kinds. Blend into your favourite smoothies for a taste and health boost. Make your own healthy chocolates at home!
Note: Recommended daily intake is 5 to 20 grams.
Organic raw cacao powder
Simply Bee Raw Honey
Please Note: Because this honey is truly raw and does not go through the filtering process that commercial honeys do, it may contain small pieces of honeycomb and pollen. These pieces are harmless, healthy by-products of the beehive and are safe for consumption.
Because this is pure raw honey, the colour, flavour and consistency may vary depending on the type of blossoms the bees’ nectar was gathered from.
If your honey starts to crystallise, simply place the jar in hot water.
Pure raw fynbos honey
Great Northern Organic Grade B Maple Syrup
Nutritional Information (per 30ml serving):
- Energy: 452kJ
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 27g; of which total sugar: 24g
- Total sodium: 5mg
- Potassium: 90mg
100% organic pure maple syrup
Raw chocolate recipe
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup cacao powder
- 4 Tbsp raw honey OR maple syrup
- Melt the coconut oil over a low heat, removing from the heat as soon as it’s melted (for texture reasons)
- Sift the cacao powder into your melted coconut oil and whisk until completely combined
- Add your sweetener of choice and gently mix
- Pour your chocolates into the moulds
- Place the moulds in the fridge for about 15 minutes
Please Note: These chocolates will melt quicker than usual and need to be stored in the fridge and can be a little messy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.