- No petroleum jelly
- No parabens or synthetic preservatives
- No synthetic fragrances or colours
The ingredients in this pomade each have their own natural hair care benefits:
- Beeswax moisturises and protects the hair, preventing it from drying out or hardening while still holding it firmly in place. Beeswax also has a pleasant natural fragrance that isn’t overpowering.
- Coconut oil is super-nourishing; it conditions the hair and helps it to retain moisture, preventing dryness and split ends.
- Rosemary oil stimulates healthy hair growth by dilating the hair follicles, and helps to condition the hair.
- Lemon peel oil adds strength and shine to dry, brittle hair by stimulating the oil glands.
- Use a pea-sized amount of pomade to style or spike your hair after blow-drying.
- Also suitable for styling and maintaining healthy dreadlocked hair.
- Store below 25°C (77°F), out of direct sunlight.
Cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil
Allergens: Coconut oil
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product16/01/2019, By MphoThe best staple for really dry hair, my 4C Hair really is soft and moisturized because of this.27/06/2018, By CasperOverall a great pomade. Would still like to find a natural wax that does not leave your hair shiny or oily. Just be ware, that it solidifies in cold temperatures.17/04/2018, By MegsA little goes a long way. If you use a little bit too much it creates a very wet look.23/02/2018, By ShakeelNice product, works well, price is good, natural....Just don't like the smell. I think they should add another essential oil like lavender or something.11/12/2017, By KarinIt is the first time i use pomade. I love the smell of this pomade...so natural. i am happy to use this pomade knowing that it is natural, safe and nourishing. i took small dime and rub with my palms, and apply to my hair, then comb my short hair into style. Makes my hair look shiny and healthy. Thank you!16/07/2017, By P-JDoesn't hold as well as 'normal' gel and the smell takes some getting used too. Otherwise happy with the product, lasts a long time.29/01/2016, By Shuaibthe feel of the product takes some getting used to but the scent is awesome it actually smells like baby cream!01/09/2015, By CasperI have thick hair, but this wax holds it up well. Just not to fond of the rosemary and beeswax smell, but you get use to it. A little also goes a long way.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.