These crunchy raw Brazil nuts are rich in nutrients, healthy fats and trace minerals:
- Monounsaturated fatty acids help to lower “bad cholesterol” levels (LDL) and raise “good cholesterol” (HDL). This helps to lower the risk of heart disease and strokes.
- Vitamin E is full of antioxidants, helping to nourish and protect the cells.
- Selenium is a trace element that helps guard against coronary artery disease and liver cirrhosis.
- B-complex vitamins help to regulate the mood, ease stress and anxiety, and lower the risk of heart disease.
- Calcium promotes healthy bones and teeth; copper and iron prevent bone weakness and anaemia; potassium helps to prevent muscle cramps.
- No additives, preservatives or pesticides – just real raw goodness.
Did You Know?
- Brazil nuts are actually seeds! They’re called nuts because of their brown, nut-like casings.
- 100g of Brazil nuts contains roughly 656 calories, 1917ug of selenium and nearly 8mg of vitamin E.
- Brazil nuts are gluten-free and suitable for those with Celiac or wheat allergies.
Try this simple and tasty natural nut butter recipe, using your favourite nuts.
Raw organic Brazil nuts
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product19/04/2019, By John GluckmanLove them. Fresher (and cheaper) than those from supermarkets - that means you WW & PnP28/02/2019, By EliznaGreat!08/10/2018, By LSGHealthy great tasting snack15/09/2018, By KirstenFreshest tastiest Brazil nuts. Take a few to work as a quick healthy snack.20/05/2018, By Sam ShrosbreeI buy a bag of these a month after reading that 3 Brazil Nuts a day gives you your RDA if Selenium and boosts your Thyroid function! So love nibbling on these (surprisingly) sweet and crunchy fellas with my morning coffee!09/05/2018, By KarinDelicious20/10/2017, By JSo fresh and tasty! Can really taste the difference. Bit pricey but you can taste why.13/10/2017, By VerenaDelicious and fresh!! Would love to buy again, but pricey07/10/2017, By MandyDelicious03/10/2017, By ClarindaI love Brazil nuts, they are like both a treat and medicine all rolled in one.31/08/2017, By YvonneReally good tasting nuts, but quite expensive.11/02/2016, By Carl ReaderThese stay fresh for long, are great quality and so tasty!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.