Genuine Baltic amber has wonderful natural healing properties when worn against baby’s skin. As the resin beads warm up, they start to release succinic acid, which is ideal for calming irritable babies and toddlers during teething.
- Succinic acid is a natural pain reliever, anti-inflammatory and central nervous system soother.
- Reduces inflammation of the throat and ears
- Stimulates the thyroid gland to help reduce drooling and soothes red, inflamed cheeks.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognised by allopathic medicine.
Did You Know? Amber is a fossilised resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Remove necklace at night while baby is sleeping and tie around baby’s ankle, with a sock over the ankle.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water, and wipe with a dry soft cloth.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents and detergents to clean Baltic amber.
- If necessary, a very small drop of olive oil may be used to restore lustre to the beads.
- To restore healing properties, place your beads in a glass bowl just covered with water under the full moon.
Please Note: Because this necklace is made using 100% natural amber, the colour, shape and size of the beads will vary.
Not suitable for chewing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.