- Plant-based oil cleanser
- Made for multiple skin types & conditions
- Helps with removing makeup, excess sebum build-up, spf & other impurities
- Good for using as a shaving oil to soften hairs and protect from bumps
- Can cleanse dry or maturing skin that isn’t acne-prone
- Infused with Squalane & Coconut Oil - which help to moisturise & regenerate your skin
- Ideal for dry months or when skin needs extra nourishment
- May be used on sensitive skin types
- Won’t strip the skin of its natural oils
- Doubles up as an excellent shaving oil
- Kalahari Melon, Marula & Mongongo oils to remove excess oil & dirt
- Pineapple enzyme gently exfoliates the skin
- Squalane & Coconut oil rapidly hydrate & renew the skin
- Sulphate & paraben free
- Synthetic fragrance & dye free
- Proudly South African registered & made locally
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- Woman-owned company
- Not tested on animals - Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- For normal to oily skin, use the Lelive Cleaner Colada as your first cleanse in the evening to remove makeup, SPF and build-up from the day
- Follow with jelly splash to complete your double cleanse.
- If you have dry skin and not acne-prone you can use this as your only cleanser, day and night.
- Apply one pump onto dry hands.
- Massage onto a dry face, spending more time on areas with longer-lasting makeup.
- Add water to emulsify, and watch as the day and all your worries begin to melt away.
- For tougher areas, use a face cloth to remove, or repeat the process until fully removed.
- For sensitive skin types, always spot test and incorporate products one at a time.
- Also makes an excellent shaving oil!
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml
- Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aqua (Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Bromelain, Sucrose Laurate, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Shinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Seed Oil, Squalane, Sucrose Stearate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Alcohol.
- Recyclable aluminium bottle with a plastic pump, held within a cardboard and paper box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.