- All-natural massage oil
- Fragranced with natural essential oils
- Sweet Almond Oil relieves dryness, irritation, and itching
- Infused with aromatic Rosemary extract and Lavender essential oil
- No artificial petrochemicals, parabens, or fragrances
- Easily absorbed to avoid greasiness that hangs around for hours
- Suitable for all skin types
- Palm oil-free
- Best applied after a bath, or before bed.
- Use as a relaxing, de-stressing oil in massage therapy.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Officinalis).
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product16/09/2020, By MikoGreat oil for massage, the lavender is more subtle than I expected, which is great, as I find lavender scents to usually be quite overpowering.24/05/2020, By MegGreat product to apply before bed, lovely scent!02/05/2020, By ThaveshneeGood product01/11/2019, By MoLovely oil, dropper not well functioning for massage application, had to remove it and dispense little amounts in my palm directly. Other than that, lovely23/10/2019, By RianaI bought my bottle (50 ml) quite some time ago, and enjoy it. Mine does not have a dropper, and the label only says 'Lavender Massage Oil', from the same company. Can't find it on the website now, but guess it's basically still the same, this is probably just an updated version.06/12/2018, By JessicaI got this as a gift - it doesn't have the strongest lavender smell and is mixed with other scents but I really do love massaging it into my wrists and neck before bed.03/12/2018, By MoGood carrier oil, lovely lavender smell, love
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.