- A soothing nourishing natural body cream with real lavender essential oil
- Anti-aging, improves elasticity, repairs skin damage
- Great for dry, irritated skin – use it on eczema, shaving rashes, insect bites, sunburn
- Lavender ins anti-inflammatory and antibacterial and its-fragrance is very soothing, calming and uplifting
- Penetrates deeply to feed your skin with nutrients such as vitamin A, B & E and lecithin
- Contains certified organic ingredients
- Palm oil-free
Lavender in Lavender Hill works in partnership with the New World Foundation to uplift the people of Cape Town’s Lavender Hill area. A portion of the proceeds goes back to the Lavender Hill community, and is used to fund job creation and local entrepreneurs.
- Massage as needed onto you whole body for smooth, supple skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 125 ml
- Aqua, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Hydrosol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata), Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) & Neroli (Citrus vulgaris) Essential Oils.
- *Certified Organic at Source.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product30/10/2019, By AnnetteLovely product, light, but moisturising, light lavender smell.16/10/2019, By GailThis is a delightfully fragranced body cream, very light but moisturising.05/06/2019, By TarynI suffer from fibromyalgia and inflammation. I bought this cream specifically for its mix of essential oils which are known to reduce inflammation. I dont use it all over my body every day, I use it when I have pain, I massage it onto the area of pain. I have noticed that it definitely helps in reducing the pain 100% of the times that I have used it. And the smell is heavenly and what a bonus that is!30/08/2018, By SilmaI bought it because of the social responsibility aspect and because I like to support local. However I don't like the texture of the cream, it doesn't 'rub' well and feels thin rather than creamy.28/07/2018, By ZukiswaHeannly smell , rich enough for my dry skin08/06/2018, By MeganA lovely, mild scent.14/11/2017, By MaureenHave not used it regularly yet but so far love the smell and the texture. Goes on easily and I appreciate the social responsibility of the range.02/08/2017, By LelanieAmazing product. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth and always love the smell of lavender.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.