- Instant protection: Conventional chemical sunscreens take 15-20 minutes to start working, but mineral sunblocks are effective immediately.
- The skin-safe choice: This mineral formula is a sun ”block” in the truest sense of the word, because it blocks the sun’s rays from your skin; chemical sunscreens on the other hand, absorb and neutralise them under the skin’s surface.
- Carrot magic: Carrot oil is nature’s sunscreen; it’s rich in beta-carotene and antioxidants, and works to protect your skin against damage from the sun’s rays and from free radicals.
- Nourishing inactive ingredients: Shea butter is a nutrient-dense moisturiser that feeds your skin and keeps it well-nourished. Jojoba, avocado and coconut oils are also richly hydrating and health-boosting ingredients that will prevent dryness and irritation.
- Apply generously to your skin before exposure to the sun. Reapply after swimming, sweating or exercising.
- Use within 8 weeks. Store in a cool dry place.
- Shea, coconut oil, jojoba, carrot seed oil, avocado oil, zinc oxide & essential oils
8 out of 14 people would recommend this product08/02/2019, By ToniDelighted to find a sunscreen that works instantly. Spoiling my hands. Ordinary sunscreen is useless if you’re dishes, working with water and have to dash out. And besides waiting, sunscreens are usually greasy, which is an additional hassle adding my rings to my hands.
WISH there was an equally gorgeous natural body lotion !!!07/02/2019, By InaLove the smell!!! Another great product by Hey Gorgeous.03/12/2018, By RosaI used the product for a week, and was fairly satisfied with it. I would like to use it on a more long term basis before recommending the product. Would be useful to know the SPF factor.13/11/2018, By StanleyWorks very well13/07/2018, By JuliaSkin burns even with little sun exposure- product does not protect at all. Not recommended unless used as a fragranced body lotion only.04/07/2018, By SamanthaIt doesn't say what SPF the sunscreen provides. Won't purchase it again.02/07/2018, By SaraI bought this product for my mom and myself and was horrified at the results. Both my mom and I got such bad sunburn and we reapplied throughout the day. My mom is an olive tone and I'm very pale and it didn't protect either of us (and we were under an umbrella too). Not safe to use at all.25/01/2018, By Varshalove this sunscreen :) works well and lasts all day16/11/2017, By Joanielovely and light on the skin. There is no indication on the packaging of whether it is a block-out or has a factor sunscreen, but I love that it is natural.20/08/2017, By CasLove this sunscreen - lovely smell and works well. I used it for several summer's and never got sunburnt with it. However I have now found a brand that has a SPF 40, also smells nice and is more affordable.13/09/2016, By ChristopherI would not trust this product to protect you from the sun.
It has no SPF rating and cannot be relied upon. It is not proven to comply with any of South Africas National Standards (SANS) for broad spectrum protection, or COLIPA (the European body that overseas cosmetics) or the TGA (Australia) or the FDA.
I have not bought this product from Faithful to Nature, but a friend did and didn like it.
Faithful to Nature I urge you not to sell sunscreens that aren properly tested and rated for their level of protetion.15/11/2015, By Leigh-AnneI did not find this sunscreen very effective. I have a more olive skin so do not burn too easily. I put this on before I left home, was at the beach for 4 hours and put this sunscreen on twice at the beach and yet I got quite sunburnt.18/10/2015, By HeatherBest natural sunscreen ever! Tried quiet a few natural sunscreens available and all of them left a heavy white residue on skin. Hey Gorgeous leaves no white marks on skin at all. It smells amazing, does a very good job as a sunscreen (provided you apply it every few hours, just like you would with normal sunscreen) and it moisturises skin beautifully.21/08/2015, By TanyaI was advised that this product is suitable for babies older than 6 months old. It had a really nice smell but I quickly noticed that I had a rash come up as well as on my baby. Sorry I wouldn use it again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.