- Strengthening organic shampoo with biotin & plant-derived collagen
- Ideal for thinning or brittle hair
- Accelerates new hair growth
- Minimises shedding (hair fall)
- Feeds & nourishes the scalp
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Lovingly made by hand & packaged in PET recycled packaging
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Massage into the hair, concentrating on damaged areas like the ends.
- For best results, use with Hey Gorgeous Biotin & Collagen Conditioner.
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Organic Rose Hydrosol*, Avocado Butter*, Virgin Coconut Oil*, Argan Oil*, Orange Fibre*, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract*, Mint Extract*, Biotin*, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Ginseng Extract*, Plant-derived Collagenic Amino Acid Complex (From Zea Mays And Triticum Aestivum), Lavender*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Essential Oils Of Honeysuckle, Patchouli And Ylang-ylang
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 12 people would recommend this product14/04/2021, By ShaylinSmells great and leaves my hair feeling good!12/03/2021, By PrueThis is my second bottle. It lathers beautifully and leaves my hair moisturised and shiny.28/10/2020, By ChristelImproves hair over time25/07/2020, By KarinI would not recommend this product. I have been using this product for 2 months. I have fine hair. Within a day of using this shampoo, my hair is oily and limp. It has also made no difference to the condition of my hair.23/06/2020, By LeanneLove it, good quality.08/05/2020, By ChantelRather dismayed by this shampoo07/05/2020, By CamI really like this product and so does my Mom. It’s a nice moisturizing shampoo17/04/2020, By JarelNot good22/02/2020, By EcoNeeds improvement28/10/2019, By DeslynnI bought a second bottle as it seemed to work well with my fine hair as long as I used the conditioner. The 2nd bottle's scent is completely different & I do not like it at all so will not be using it. Very disappointing.10/10/2019, By TracyIt has a quite runny texture and you need a lot to get a bit of foam. I don’t find it leaves my hair as shiny and smooth looking as some other brands I’ve used. It’s not bad, but at the price I expected more.27/05/2019, By IlseShampoo doesn’t make a lot of foam. You have to use quite a bit. Makes my hair shiny and easy manageable as I have fine hair. Too soon to know if I will buy it again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.