- Deeply nourishing & strengthening organic conditioner
- With biotin & plant-derived collagen
- Ideal for thinning or brittle hair
- Accelerates new hair growth
- Minimises shedding (hair fall)
- Softens & detangles
- Feeds & nourishes the scalp
- Leaves hair soft, full & manageable
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Lovingly made by hand & packaged in PET recycled packaging
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Never tested on animals
How it works:
- Biotin is a B-complex vitamin that keeps hair, skin and nails strong and healthy. This conditioner is infused with biotin and collagen, to strengthen hair follicles and improve regrowth.
- Massage into the hair, concentrating on damaged areas like the ends.
- For best results, use with Hey Gorgeous Biotin & Collagen Shampoo.
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Organic Rose Hydrosol*, Avocado Butter*, Virgin Coconut Oil*, Argan Oil*, Orange Fibre*, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract*, Mint Extract*, Biotin*, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Ginseng Extract*, Plant-derived Collagenic Amino Acid Complex (From Zea Mays And Triticum Aestivum), Lavender*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Essential Oils Of Honeysuckle, Patchouli And Ylang-ylang*Organic
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product20/08/2020, By DuanéWonderful product, no complaints so far.25/07/2020, By KarinI have been using this product for two months and have not seen a difference in the condition of my hair. It does not spread easily.12/07/2020, By IsisAwful, did nothing to detangle my hair in fact may have made it worse. Used it once, won't touch it again.01/07/2020, By GillThis product is not nourishing enough for my dry hair, and so I battle to comb it. I do like the fact that it is so natural and not tested on animals... so I will find an alternative conditioner in this range that is more moisturizing.23/06/2020, By LeanneLove it, good quality.08/05/2020, By ReshmaExcellent quality22/02/2020, By EcoExcellent stuff
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.