- Deeply nourishing & strengthening organic conditioner
- With biotin & plant-derived collagen
- Ideal for thinning or brittle hair
- Accelerates new hair growth
- Minimises shedding (hair fall)
- Softens & detangles
- Feeds & nourishes the scalp
- Leaves hair soft, full & manageable
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Lovingly made by hand & packaged in PET recycled packaging
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Never tested on animals
How it works:
- Biotin is a B-complex vitamin that keeps hair, skin and nails strong and healthy. This conditioner is infused with biotin and collagen, to strengthen hair follicles and improve regrowth.
- Massage into the hair, concentrating on damaged areas like the ends.
- For best results, use with Hey Gorgeous Biotin & Collagen Shampoo.
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Organic Rose Hydrosol*, Avocado Butter*, Virgin Coconut Oil*, Argan Oil*, Orange Fibre*, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract*, Mint Extract*, Biotin*, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Ginseng Extract*, Plant-derived Collagenic Amino Acid Complex (From Zea Mays And Triticum Aestivum), Lavender*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Essential Oils Of Honeysuckle, Patchouli And Ylang-ylang*Organic
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 13 people would recommend this product14/04/2021, By ShaylinGreat conditioner compared to other natural conditioners. Doesn't feel super moisturizing at first like conventional conditioners but leaves hair feeling good afterwards03/02/2021, By AshleighNot great. I have curly hair with a lot of volume that requires a very good, hydrating conditioner. This product dried out my hair terribly and Im still trying to rejuvenate it. Luckily FtN has loads of other nourishing shampoos and conditioners that I'm now using to slowly but surely restore my hair back to health. I would not recommended this product.22/01/2021, By Cassie5/503/11/2020, By anzelI felt like this conditioner hardly moisturized my hair. You need a lot of product in order to feel like its doing anything. Wouldn't recommend for thick hair.31/10/2020, By AriFantastic product28/10/2020, By TanaImproves hair over time20/08/2020, By DuanéWonderful product, no complaints so far.25/07/2020, By KarinI have been using this product for two months and have not seen a difference in the condition of my hair. It does not spread easily.12/07/2020, By IsisAwful, did nothing to detangle my hair in fact may have made it worse. Used it once, won't touch it again.01/07/2020, By GillThis product is not nourishing enough for my dry hair, and so I battle to comb it. I do like the fact that it is so natural and not tested on animals... so I will find an alternative conditioner in this range that is more moisturizing.23/06/2020, By LeanneLove it, good quality.08/05/2020, By ReshmaExcellent quality22/02/2020, By EcoExcellent stuff
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.