- Sustainable beauty for sensitive skin
- Sensitive Cleanser is pH balanced (4.5) to keep the skin healthy
- Sensitive Toner made with aloe, yacon and lactobacillus
- Helps to create optimal environment for the skin microbiome to thrive
- Helps to strengthen the skin’s ability to fend off pathogens
- May be helpful in certain types of eczema
- Free from artificial preservatives
- Lather with warm water and gently massage into skin of face and décolleté.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Pat dry.
- Shake gently before spritzing up to 6 pumps directly onto face, neck and décolletage with eyes closed, just before moisturising.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Kit Contains: 1 x Esse Sensitive Cleanser (200 ml), 1 x Esse Sensitive Toner (100 ml).
- Sensitive Cleanser: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Lactic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Aqua, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Vanillin, Hexenol, Gamma Decalactone.
- Sensitive Toner: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus, Inulin*, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Citrate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Vanillin, Gamma Decalactone.
- *Ingredients from Organic Farming
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product03/01/2020, By HelperQuality ingredients27/11/2019, By FatimaI started using esse because I wanted a range which had no nasties in it. Esse really agrees with my skin, after using this range for a few months I could see a noticeable difference.27/08/2019, By NatashaReally great organic skincare products. Love this range. Works great doe my skin. Thank you for offering it as a combo. Makes it a bit more affordable18/05/2019, By ElizabethTogether with cutting out gluten (cutting out dairy and being vegan for over 2 years was still not enough to cure my constant skin problems), this has calmed my sensitive reactive skin tremendously, and continues to heal my scars etc.
And lastly... feels amazing and soothing on the skin!
I'm grateful for this combo too as it saves a bit of money on an already very costly product.07/05/2019, By jenniThis range was recommended to me by my doctor, I wasn't disappointed together with oral pro biotics my skin in back on track29/04/2019, By JudyBought for my daughter who loves it. Not sure I'd purchase again as it's very pricy, although the combo makes it slightly more affordable!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.