- Premium quality, luxury dark chocolate (70% cacao)
- Lively, sweet flavour profile with a hint of citrus
- Made with certified organic, sun-dried, ethically sourced Tanzanian cacao beans
- Made using an ethical “bean-to-bar” process
- Hand tempered, moulded and wrapped by skilled South African artisans
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Rich in theobromine
- No dairy or eggs
- Palm oil free
- Vegan friendly
- Non GMO
- Certiified organic - USDA
- Store in a cool place (<23°C)
- 60 g
- Organic Cacao Beans*, Unrefined Cane Sugar, Dehydrated Naartjie
- *USDA certified organic
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product30/08/2020, By AndreFamily enjoys this specific one very much, nice touch with the real naartjie04/05/2020, By SophiaDecadent chocolate, so smooth15/04/2020, By KIt's not the price, it's the taste that does not win my vote.21/02/2020, By RebeccaDelicious chocolate - such a treat to find NICE chocolate that isnt full of all the nasty sugars. This is divine!14/04/2019, By ElleAwesome chocolate!
The little naartjie bits are small and delicately flavour the chocolate17/12/2018, By JoI love this local and natural take on a citrus chocolate. Rather than a weird flavourant the dried naartjie pieces are a welcome surprise. Even friends that were hesitant about citrus chocolate loved it!14/12/2018, By AntLove this chocolate, my favourite flavour of the range.13/09/2018, By GLove this chocolate! Absolutely delicious! Also helps to keep you awake and think about deep thoughts. Dark chocolate improves your memory and helps with concentration.22/08/2018, By CarienVery good. The new branding is very nice.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.