Roses are widely admired for their beauty, but did you know these lovely flowers are packed with beautifying powers to benefit you as well?
Here’s how real rose oil cares for your skin:
- Prevents dryness and helps the skin to retain moisture.
- Acts as a natural astringent that tones and tightens the skin.
- Great for controlling excess oil and preventing greasiness.
- Full of vitamin C, which nourishes the skin and improves its appearance and texture.
- Naturally antibacterial; useful for controlling breakouts and blemishes.
- Has a cooling and soothing effect.
- Over time, rose oil can even work to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scars and pigmentation.
This rose body oil blend also includes vitamin-rich sunflower and jojoba seed oils.
Certified natural by BDIH & certified organic by NATRUE; this product is vegan-friendly and free of synthetic dyes, parabens, preservatives and mineral oils.
Apply evenly and massage into skin. Use on moist skin after your bath or shower for best results.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosa damascena flower extract, simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, rosa damascena flower oil, fragrance (parfum), citronellol*, geraniol*, linalool*, citral*, eugenol*, farnesol*.
*Component of natural essential oils.
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product26/04/2018, By leeLeave my skin feel smooth and nice. Smells great.28/07/2015, By YvetteI love this body oil and use a bit with the body lotion to give it that extra richness (especially in Winter). It leaves your skin feeling nourished and soft!12/10/2014, By EileenThis is a very nice oil. It sinks into the skin fast and left my skin oh so soft. And rhe smell is just devine.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.