- No added oils, sugars or salts
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Made with dry roasted macadamias, sourced from Mpumalanga’s Sabie Valley
- Macadamias are high in protein & cholesterol-free
- Macadamia nuts are also a good source of copper & phosphorus
Did You Know? German botanist Ferdinand von Mueller named the macadamia plant after his colleague and friend John Macadam.
Recipe for Macadamia Apple Cookies:
- 257g ButtaNutt Roasted Macadamia Butter
- 1 large egg
- 4Tbsp unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ½tsp sea salt
- ¼tsp allspice
- ½tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1 small apple, diced
- Place the macadamia butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the unsalted butter & add to the mixing bowl. Add the egg, honey, salt & spices; mix well suing a whisk or hand mixer.
- Add the coconut flour & baking soda; mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Mix in the diced apple by hand.
- Scoop or roll the dough into balls. Spread out on a lined baking tray & gently press down each ball using a fork. (Makes approx. 12 - 16 cookies).
- Bake for 15 min until golden & slightly chewy. Remove from the oven & cool before serving. Enjoy!
Dry roasted macadamia nuts
Allergens: Tree nuts
Manufactured in a peanut-free facility
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product19/09/2016, By GailThis brand has the best flavour, probably because the nuts are roasted. A teaspoon, maybe two out of the jar to stave off hunger pangs does the trick.27/07/2016, By JessicaDefinitely my favourite nut butter on the market. Has a natural sweetness and is easily spreadable. Cheapest of all the nut butters but only wish it was even cheaper so that I didn have to stop myself from eating it all the time!22/04/2016, By AbigailDelicious! A grainy nut butter texture but great ingreients and taste!01/02/2016, By JoandeI have tried various nut butters, but this one is best by far. I end up eating it straight out of the jar! And good value for money, at that!10/08/2015, By KristineIt is so yummy! I use it as a spread over a slice of brown bread and I add it to my breakfast oat porridge +honey - gives lovely nutty flavour.
I expected it to be more smooth and it was a bit seaparated but that did not stop me from eating it straight out of the jar.... yummy!19/07/2015, By PierI eat this regularly for breakfast on my Life Bake Grain-Free Toast. Absolutely delicious! Smooth and flavoursome. Try the cinnamon flavour too.23/05/2015, By JesseWell, I sat down to watch a movie with some of this nut butter and some crackers and ended up eating it straight out of the jar. It is soooo good! Unlike other natural nut butters I have bought, it didn seem to separate that much either.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.