- 100% gluten-free
- Self-raising for added convenience
- Made with natural ingredients
- Rice flour is a good source of protein, fibre & B vitamins
- Potato flour is a source of potassium, calcium & vitamin B6
Please Note: When using this flour in a recipe, it may require a little more liquid than a wheat-based flour.
Recipe for One Bowl Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake:
- 1½ cups Health Connection Gluten-Free Self-Raising Flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup organic sugar
- ½tsp salt
- ¾tsp guar gum or xanthan gum
- 5Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1Tbsp vinegar
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 cup filtered water
- Line a baking pan with a little coconut oil or a sheet of wax baking paper. Set aside.
- Mix the flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, baking soda & guar gum together in a bowl.
- Mix in the coconut oil, vinegar, vanilla, egg & water until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan & at 350°F for 30-35.
- Cool on a wire rack. Slice, serve & enjoy!
Rice flour, potato flour, tapioca flour, maize flour*, buckwheat flour, raising agents (mono calcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), xanthan gum
*Does not contain any genetically modified organisms
This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 40g serving):
- Energy: 584kJ
- Protein: 2.2g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 31g
- of which total sugar: 0g
- Total fat: 0.4g
- of which saturated fat: 0.1g
- Dietary fibre: 0.6g
- Total sodium: 120mg
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product21/04/2021, By SonjaI use this product in all my baking. A very good replacement for the wheat version. I will reccomend this product to any one that wants to use glutenfree.27/03/2021, By BibiThe best brand of flour I've tried. Great wheat flour replacement07/02/2021, By LindAWow01/02/2021, By RoryI use it often and it works great!27/01/2021, By Roux4/506/10/2020, By DuanéHappy with the purchase so far26/09/2020, By SusanGreat product, works very well05/05/2020, By FrankDecent enough08/04/2019, By AkhenathaGreat gluten free alternative easy to use.17/02/2019, By LizanneWe used this with yogurt to make pizza bases and it worked well. Makes it a bit crumbly but it worked well enough.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.