- Rejuvenating organic facial serum
- Contains extract of Namibian “Resurrection Plant”
- Also includes aloe, baobab, probiotics & a natural retinol alternative
- Suitable for sensitive & sensitised skin types
- Provides hydration & antioxidant protection
- Works to reduce inflammation & restore elasticity
- Promotes the appearance of firmer, younger-looking skin
- Helps to reduce fine lines & sun damage
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No animal-testing or animal-based ingredients
- Approved by PETA & the Vegan Society
- 100% Cruelty-free
- 98% Natural, 86% organic
- 5% Fair Trade
- Made in South Africa, packaged in glass
Did You Know? The leaves of the resurrection plant will shrink and dry up during the dry season, appearing to be dead. However, they turn green and spring to life again within just a few minutes of exposure to water!
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
- Myrothamnus (Namibian Resurrection plant) is very high in antioxidants & provides 24-hour moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid has a hydrating & plumping effect
- GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Probiotics & prebiotics improve barrier function
- Vitamin B5 supports healing & barrier function
- Probiotic lysates work to balance the skin’s microbiome
- Bakuchiol is a natural retinol alternative
- Use in the evenings.
- Smooth over face, neck & decollete after cleansing & toning.
- Follow with your preferred natural moisturiser.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Panthenol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Ximenia Americana Seed Oil, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Inulin, Aminobutyric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bakuchiol, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Extract, Lactobacillus, Squalane, Isoamyl Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Phytate, Lactic Acid, Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
- *Ingredients from Organic Farming
- 98% Natural Origin of Total
- 86% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product13/05/2021, By senzyMoney down the drain. I had high hopes, really wanted to love this serum. Maybe if it wasn’t so expensive I’d ignore the fact that it didn’t do anything for my skin - nothing ????22/04/2021, By JuliaThis is an excellent serum for my sensitive and ageing skin. This is my second purchase because I was really happy with it.02/03/2021, By ElsieIt felt a little bit sticky and tight at first, but then the consultant confirmed that it was indeed a sign that it works. Thereafter I applied the Esse hydro moisturiser and it felt great!08/01/2021, By NinaExcellent..Exellent product09/11/2020, By EmmaGreat product, have only been using it for about 3 weeks every alternate evening before bed, but my skin feels great the next morning. Not all based. Absorbs quite quickly.21/10/2020, By AshlynOne of the best products I’ve ever used.
I look forward to using it every night!
It smells amazing and it makes my skin glow so beautifully!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.