- 1 cup Almond Pulp (made from the leftovers of our Chufamix)
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut unsweetened
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Orgran No Egg, Egg Replacer
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup 65% Dark Chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup Raw Almonds chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celcius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all your ingredients to a large mixing bowl and using a wooden spoon or spatula stir to combine.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the batter and lay it on your prepared baking tray, press them a little flatter with the back of your spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 15- 20 minutes. We recommend checking on them at the 15-minute mark to make sure their bottoms aren’t burning. They should be golden in colour, but not burnt.
- Enjoy while they’re still warm!
These cookies can be made using any of the nut milk pulps, simply substitute 1:1. To find out more about how to make your own nut milk to create your own pulp see “Chufamix Nut Milk“. For wetter pulp such as the hemp and oats, you might find it helpful to combine it with some dry oats and hemp seeds to dry the mixture out a little.