- 1 cup Almond Pulp
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut unsweetened
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Orgran No Egg, Egg Replacer
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup 65% Dark Chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup Raw Almonds chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celcius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all your ingredients to a large mixing bowl and using a wooden spoon or spatula stir to combine.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the batter and lay it on your prepared baking tray, press them a little flatter with the back of your spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 15- 20 minutes. We recommend checking on them at the 15-minute mark to make sure their bottoms aren’t burning. They should be golden in colour, but not burnt.
- Enjoy while they’re still warm!
These cookies can be made using any of the nut milk pulps, simply substitute 1:1.