CocoaFair specialises in couverture chocolate – an exceptionally high quality chocolate made with extra cocoa butter. Products are made locally in Africa’s very first “bean-to-bar” chocolate factory; this means the chocolate is made on site from start to finish.
- Delicious bittersweet dark chocolate (65% cocoa)
- Smooth and creamy texture
- The cocoa butter used is certified organic
- Ingredients are fair trade; farmers are paid a fair wage
- CocoaFair works with farmers to help them improve and grow their products
- Ingredients are sourced in a way that supports African businesses
- Profits go towards social initiatives, which help disadvantaged communities
Cocoa mass, cocoa butter, sugar, vanilla, soy lecithin (Certified Non-GMO)
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product09/10/2019, By AshwinTastes great05/08/2019, By MicaelaReceived a block as a free sample. It was really yummy! Not as sweet as I'm used to in a chocolate but that's definitely not a bad thing :)26/06/2019, By AvaLove love love Cocoafair! Dlicious chcocolate, highly recommended.14/04/2019, By JulietaLovely and strong, very chocolatey09/09/2017, By AbigailReally great texture and taste. As it contains sugar it has a but of sweetness and is similar to 'mainstream' chocs but healthier. Tastes like real choc not just cacao.08/08/2017, By AstridReally delicious dark chocolate. One of the best I've tasted
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.