The stress of modern life takes its toll on our physical and emotional wellbeing, and doctors are quick to prescribe chemical antidepressants or anxiolytics to help us cope. However, as is so often the case, the best answer to our problems is not found in a pharmacy, but in the capable hands of Mother Nature. Sceletium is a powerful herbal antidote to a variety of modern ailments; in fact it’s one of the most valuable gifts we’ve received from our ever-generous planet.
What is Sceletium?
Sceletium tostosum (also known as Kougoed or Kanna) is a rare and precious succulent plant found in Southern Africa’s semi-desert regions. For centuries, it was used by indigenous tribes as a way of enhancing endurance and supressing the appetite when travelling long distances. Sceletium was also known as a powerful natural mood enhancer. Today, Sceletium is prized for its wealth of emotional and physical healing properties. It works to restore balance to our brain chemistry and bring you peace of mind.
What can Sceletium do for me?
Sceletium is unlike any pharmaceutical product out there, because of its unique ability to relax and stimulate at the same time, in a perfectly balanced way.
• A natural SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor); highly effective as an antidepressant.
• Decreases anxiety, stress and tension.
• Reduces fatigue, helping with mental clarity and concentration.
• Alleviates premenstrual tension and irritability during menopause.
• Reduces food cravings and prevents overeating.
• Reduces addictive cravings for nicotine.
• Helps to reduce the withdrawal effects of alcohol and drugs.
If you’re feeling stressed, tired, run-down, anxious or depressed, we can’t recommend a better remedy than Sceletium!
Known as “the cup that cheers” – simply sip and enjoy the calming and restorative effects of Sceletium, combined with the sweet flavour and antioxidant properties of honeybush.
Take one of these vegetarian capsules twice daily to ease the effects of stress and alleviate depression.