08 Oct Chocolate Buckwheat Crêpes
Why love crepes? Well, the question really should be why not? There are 101 reasonings to wake up every morning and make yourself a delicious crepe. We won’t go into all of them, but a notable one is how easy it is to pair with anything and everything. Personally, we love adding seasonal fruit; the natural sweetness and sugars are the perfect pairing with the chocolatey crepe.
- Coconut yoghurt
- Spring fruit – papaya, spanspek, nectarines!
- Dried figs
- Coconut nectar honey
- Pistachio nuts
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- In a heated pan, coat the bottom with oil and add in ¼ cup of crepe mix
- Do not flip – just cook well on one side until the crepe is cooked through.
- Pile on your beautiful fresh toppings and enjoy them, they are so beautiful and so simple. Don’t forget that the crepes themselves do not have anything sweet in them so you may want to add honey, or another sweetener; maple syrup, rice malt, honey, date syrup or a delicious coconut caramel.