- Lightly roasted & salted
- Dry roasted without any added oils
- Rich in antioxidants, which are responsible for the nut’s green colour
- Source of protein, fibre & magnesium
- Rich in vitamin B6
- Helps to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Lower in calories than most other nuts
- No artificial preservatives or additives
Did You Know? The pistachio nut is known as “the smiling nut” in Iran, and “the happy nut” in China.
Recipe for Pistachio Vinaigrette:
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup pistachios, removed from shells
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2Tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1tsp organic sugar
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- ½tsp pepper
- Process the lemon juice, shallot, tarragon, red wine vinegar, sugar, mustard & pepper in a blender until smooth.
- With blender running, slowly add the olive oil & process until combined.
- Turn off blender; add the pistachios & pulse until finely chopped.
- Serve the vinaigrette over grilled asparagus or green salad.
Roasted pistachios, salt
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product07/06/2016, By MireilleI love these!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.