- Premium quality organic cocoa
- Fair traded, ethically sourced
- Delicious & rich bittersweet chocolate flavour
- Perfect for brownies, cakes, cookies or hot chocolate
- No added sugars, artificial flavours or colours
- Dutch-press (“Dutching”) process neutralises acidity & creates a rich, dark colour
- Made in Africa’s first and only “bean-to-bar” chocolate factory
Did You Know?
- Dutched cocoa powder has been made using a Dutch-press method; washed with a potassium solution to remove its acidity, and give it a more mellow flavour.
- Because Dutched cocoa powder is alkali, it works best in recipes with baking powder (acidic), while more acidic cocoa works better with baking soda (alkali).
Add CocoaFair cocoa powder to your baking, or use it to make the perfect cup of organic hot chocolate – take a look at CocoaFair’s own special recipe:
- 1l milk (you can substitute almond milk)
- 100g CocoaFair Organic Dutched Cocoa Powder
- 150g sugar (you can substitute coconut sugar)
- Warm 2/3 of the milk on the stove
- Dissolve the cocoa powder and sugar in the 1/3 cold milk (use a whisk or blender to get rid of any lumps)
- Add the cocoa/sugar mixture to the warm milk, stirring constantly until you get a smooth consistency
- Enjoy hot or cold
Organic Dutch-pressed cocoa powder
10 out of 12 people would recommend this product08/07/2017, By AnnlerieFabulous I am totally addicted to this. Use it to make the most delicious hot chocolate with almond milk. Nothing else comes close to this.28/06/2017, By BronwenI love this cocoa powder in my baking and also I use it as a hot chocolate drink. One level tsp of it with a 1/8 tsp of cinnamon makes the perfect cup of hot chocolate without all the other rubbish commercial hot chocolates have.11/06/2017, By MariGood quality product, great packaging08/06/2017, By TraceyWonderful chocolate taste! The Best Cocoa Powder I have ever tasted!31/05/2017, By PauliBeen using for quite a while in my smoothy every morning.
Use for making home made chocolate, baking.
Bought a BIG packet as I intend using for hot drinks on cold winter nights.29/05/2017, By raeesaI use this in baking and I love it. A little goes a long way23/04/2017, By KarlI highly doubt that this cocoa powder is made in South Africa. I visited the factory and they don't even have a cocoa butter press!
And they're is nothing organic anymore at cocoafair!.12/04/2017, By JaydenDefinitely the best one, very rich and easy to bake with without clotting.12/08/2016, By BintaI really like the rich taste and texture of this cocoa and will definitely purchase it again24/05/2016, By KarenSo good. I made my Banting Chocolate Fudge with it and all I can say is yummy.17/05/2015, By Lesley HorneQuite nice, but disappointing - not the very dark, strong colour and flavour that one expects from Dutch process cocoa.16/04/2015, By SantieI have made the most amazing hot chocolate ever with this cocoa, some rice milk and stevia elixer! It tastes 1000 times better than the store-bought version and without all of the nasties. Just perfect dark chocolate bliss.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.