- Helps to provide relief from menopause disorders
- Can reduce hot flashes or night sweats and improve sleep
- Assists your body in restoring your hormonal balance
- Contains the antioxidant-rich Tocopherol
- Added with Lemongrass oil - a source of antibacterial and fungicidal properties
- Rich in phytoestrogens
- Suitable for most skin types
- Plant-based and Vegan friendly
- With Palm Kernel Oil - approved by Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- No fragrances, artificial colours or flavours and any other harmful chemical
- Locally made
- Plant-based extracts from South African Cape Aloe Ferox - which is known to detoxify and heal your skin. It’s also a source of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and antiparasitic properties.
- Kalahari Melon Seed Oil - a natural conditioner that helps to clean, gently moisturise and even your skin.
- Anara’s products are made by women for the comfort of women. Their products have had good reviews from women who needed menopause support and relief during menopausal transition.
- Use liberally as required to treat dry, itchy skin, or tender/sore feet or breasts
- For hot flushes and night sweats, apply to the soles of the feet morning and evening
- Gel can also be applied behind the knees and on the inner forearm if required to further relieve hot flushes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 120ml
- Aloe Ferox Leaf Gel, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Citrullus lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Salicylic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.
- Recyclable glass bottle with plastic pump top.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.