Enjoy that fresh and squeaky-clean feeling with a blend of natural African botanicals. The indigenous plant oils used in this fynbos soap include African wormwood and geranium .
- Olive oil is wonderfully hydrating and is a natural antioxidant.
- Coconut oil provides a deep and nourishing moisture for your skin.
- Artemisia afra essential oil is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Suitable for sensitive skin: Geranium oil is soothing and healing and can help with eczema and dermititis
- Contains no parabens or other synthetic ingredients.
- No animals were harmed to make this product.
African Bliss is all about the healing gift of nature. Whether it’s growing their own food or handcrafting their beloved soaps, this family-run team makes every effort to stay connected to their eco-friendly ethos.
Please Note: The palm oil used in African Bliss soaps is sourced according to RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) standards.
100% pure oils of Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil and Palm Oil (sustainable). Honeybush Tea, essential oils: Artemesia Afra, Geranium, Rosemary, Lemongrass.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product24/12/2017, By CobieA beautifully gentle soap with soft lather and pleasant aroma. A joy to use.11/11/2017, By TamrynAbsolutely love the smell, foams well and is really smoth. I have used two oher scenes from the same brand but this definitely is my favorite.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.